2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Sterling

El Presidente
How the fuck are the raiders 3-0? They look like gaaaahbage.
They beat Baltimore, Miami, and Pitt. A lot of weird stuff can happen for a few weeks, small sample and all that. The O/U on Carr passing yards is like 281.5 which is going to be tough unless he goes wild in the 2nd half.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
21-0 over the Raiders at the half?

Boltman.jpg

At least Denamian Denamian can sleep tonight.

My liver is happy so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm very, very happy with Burrow. He looks like the quintessential NFL QB. But damn Herbert is dope. It's exciting to watch the new regime of QBs. It's rejuvenating as an NFL fan in general.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cardinals have been living as dangerously as the Raiders for the most part these first three weeks. Their D is very inconsistent which has a way of catching up with you (see last nights game) over the long haul. They need to reign it in and get some consistency and the Raiders need to figure out how to not suck huge dick in the first half of games.

Chargers are looking good this year. If the refs had not delivered an early Christmas gift to Jerry, they would be undefeated right now. Biggest obstacle I see for them is a ball control running team wearing down their D, but I don't think they have anyone like that on their schedule this year.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Biggest obstacle I see for them is a ball control running team wearing down their D, but I don't think they have anyone like that on their schedule this year.

No depth on o-line either. Storm Norton is a starter with Bulaga out and he is terrible.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah that was always the issue with Bulaga. He was good when he was healthy, but he gets hurt a lot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit are the Jaguars and absolute dumpster fire under Urban.

• 5Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users