2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ok, and? "Lost the respect" is one of the dumbest tropes in professional football. These guys only care about stats and their next contract. They want to do as little as humanly possible for the most money and win as a secondary concern. That anonymous player was probably called out for some shitty practice habits and wanted to vent. That's it. If Urban can get Lawrence and the offense humming, the rest doesn't matter...at all. Get a few wins, and no one gives a shit so why play this game?

It always blows my mind to hear sanctimonious bullshit from anyone associated with the NFL. Anyone who has watched the NFL in the last 30 years has watched some scumbag play the game. It's amazing to see the same pool of 'journalists' push for 'which team is Watson the rapist going to next!' while slut shaming Meyer. "Josh totally deserves his 77th shot!" "Michael Bennett isn't a scumbag, the cops are racist!" "I don't know demographics but there should be a lot more black coaches because 72% of the players are black!" Etc, etc, etc but Urban Meyer should act a certain way because the honor of the NFL is stake!! How can we ever get over this disaster?!

Only simpletons fall for the media clickbait garbage at this point. I couldn't care less if Kraft and Meyer tag team the same Asian prostitution masseuse parlor and neither does anyone else. Not honestly. Let's quit giving these people attention or clicks.

You don't think players not respecting their coach and a team having a winning culture and winning games aren't related?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I mean in a league where you have players beating the shit out of their wives and getting busted with drugs every day, why does anyone who's not his wife care that he's flirting with some bar floozy? Imagine if it was a story and a player head to apologize to their team every time they were flirting with someone they weren't married to

Players who beat their wives and get busted with drugs have faced consequences. Repeatedly. Like...all the time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely crazy that the Jags were a few plays away from being in the Super Bowl not all that long ago. They had a pretty damn good defense that year.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
and you are to dumb to realize it's the icing on a cake he already made.

Or you're just an idiot that believes whatever headline he reads. The only thing I see in that tweet about all his "controversies" that looks like it should matter at all is violating the no contact rule and them losing games, which I would put as a bigger negative if they weren't already a shit team to begin with.

Explain what "cake" this is the icing on or shut the fuck up.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Not Urban Myers Fault (yet) but Jags have dropped 20 games in a row.

Fucking Tom Brady…..wait what?

yes More Tom records. In this case Tom joins the team that has heals the largest losing streak for over 40 years. Now that Toms a Buc. That record looks like it will be broken by another team, reducing the overall team shame on the Bucs - 26 losses in 76-77

Talk about turning around a franchise !

Jags play the following appointens in order

Titans
Dolphins
Seahawks
Bills
Colts
49'ers
Falcons
Rams
Titants.

The real test will be the Horrible Dolphins, Might be hard to lose to them. - The real Championship game for T-Law is the Falcons. Lose to them and break the record !

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You don't think players not respecting their coach and a team having a winning culture and winning games aren't related?

I think believing some rando anonymous player over the results on the field is stupid. He's had 4 games to prove himself. How many owners have allowed less? If Khan is retarded enough to value him dancing with a random women over results, that may be a reason that team has been a dumpster fire for so long. One good year in 30! Yes!!! Fire him over game results or a real controversial action. You Karens are ridiculous.

• 1Picard

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think believing some rando anonymous player over the results on the field is stupid. He's had 4 games to prove himself. How many owners have allowed less? If Khan is retarded enough to value him dancing with a random women over results, that may be a reason that team has been a dumpster fire for so long. One good year in 30! Yes!!! Fire him over game results or a real controversial action. You Karens are ridiculous.

Are you Urban's drinking buddy or something?

• 2Worf

Sterling

El Presidente

yes More Tom records. In this case Tom joins the team that has heals the largest losing streak for over 40 years. Now that Toms a Buc. That record looks like it will be broken by another team, reducing the overall team shame on the Bucs - 26 losses in 76-77

Titans
Dolphins
Seahawks
Bills
Colts
49'ers
Falcons
Rams
Titants.

The real test will be the Horrible Dolphins, Might be hard to lose to them. - The real Championship game for T-Law is the Falcons. Lose to them and break the record !
Dolphins at least have a real defense. Could end up an epic 6-3 game!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Titans
Dolphins
Seahawks
Bills
Colts
49'ers
Falcons
Rams
Titants.

I am rooting for the jags to set the record. But there’s a couple teams in the way that could totally manage to let them win.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

We get it,
You dont understand how Leadership, integrity and respect can motivate men to new heights.

No one is talking about firing for grabbing an ass,

How about the context of bailing on his 0-4 team for the flight home so he could stay in Ohio and party.

You also blame SJW on everything that you dont like. - They have infected your brain to the point you are just like them but on the other side of the coin.
This is evidenced by calling your FOH football bros "Karens" like a fucking child while missing the bigger picture of the discussion.

The Short Urban Myers tenure in Jacksonville has been marred by controversy since day one. Signed Tebow, said he would cut people due to Vaccine issues. Made the #1 pick in the draft compete for his spot, he is fucking this up every single week.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The Short Urban Myers tenure in Jacksonville has been marred by controversy since day one. Signed Tebow, said he would cut people due to Vaccine issues. Made the #1 pick in the draft compete for his spot, he is fucking this up every single week.

Signing Tebow? You mean before the season when teams can have 90 players? Why is that a controversy at all? There's absolutely no reason not to see if he could have made a decent TE. I also don't see how it's considered a fuckup to make a rookie compete for a spot. You think the entire franchise should be sucking Lawrence's dick? lol ok.

I don't give a shit about Urban Meyer, but the fact that stupid people keep making up ridiculous reasons to hate on him is making me want to root for him out of spite.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Signing Tebow? You mean before the season when teams can have 90 players? Why is that a controversy at all? There's absolutely no reason not to see if he could have made a decent TE. I also don't see how it's considered a fuckup to make a rookie compete for a spot. You think the entire franchise should be sucking Lawrence's dick? lol ok.

I don't give a shit about Urban Meyer, but the fact that stupid people keep making up ridiculous reasons to hate on him is making me want to root for him out of spite.

Exactly. Some people need the media to tell them what to think. I'll give an exceptional college coach the chance to hang himself in football decisions that matter later than 4 games into his tenure. Is he a good NFL coach making great decisions? Not so far but it's still early. Let's see how it goes.