2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Because he is on the edge of being fired and more than likely being pressured to resign 3 weeks into his NFL debut

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It’s not surprising that talking heads and the media are hating on previously successful and talented Meyer. Him not turning around the perennial powerhouse Jags in 4 games is unprecedented. How couldn’t he turn them around immediately? Pathetic, Urban.

Im not his biggest fan but this shit is ridiculous. The thoughts of the mentally deficient.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It’s not surprising that talking heads and the media are hating on previously successful and talented Meyer. Him not turning around the perennial powerhouse Jags in 4 games is unprecedented. How couldn’t he turn them around immediately? Pathetic, Urban.

Im not his biggest fan but this shit is ridiculous. The thoughts of the mentally deficient.

I don't know. It seems he's completely lost the respect of the locker room. He didn't even fly back with the team. Stuck around in Ohio to party. That's not head coach behavior. Urban is coaching grown men now. Not college kids. He needs to act like it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once you lose the locker room, are there any examples of getting it back? Sounds like Urban is done.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He lost the locker room before training camp even happened. I remember reports coming out about players hating so early on. I cant remember the last time a new coach was fired midway through his first season, but we seem to be heading that way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't know. It seems he's completely lost the respect of the locker room. He didn't even fly back with the team. Stuck around in Ohio to party. That's not head coach behavior. Urban is coaching grown men now. Not college kids. He needs to act like it.

Ok, and? "Lost the respect" is one of the dumbest tropes in professional football. These guys only care about stats and their next contract. They want to do as little as humanly possible for the most money and win as a secondary concern. That anonymous player was probably called out for some shitty practice habits and wanted to vent. That's it. If Urban can get Lawrence and the offense humming, the rest doesn't matter...at all. Get a few wins, and no one gives a shit so why play this game?

It always blows my mind to hear sanctimonious bullshit from anyone associated with the NFL. Anyone who has watched the NFL in the last 30 years has watched some scumbag play the game. It's amazing to see the same pool of 'journalists' push for 'which team is Watson the rapist going to next!' while slut shaming Meyer. "Josh totally deserves his 77th shot!" "Michael Bennett isn't a scumbag, the cops are racist!" "I don't know demographics but there should be a lot more black coaches because 72% of the players are black!" Etc, etc, etc but Urban Meyer should act a certain way because the honor of the NFL is stake!! How can we ever get over this disaster?!

Only simpletons fall for the media clickbait garbage at this point. I couldn't care less if Kraft and Meyer tag team the same Asian prostitution masseuse parlor and neither does anyone else. Not honestly. Let's quit giving these people attention or clicks.

• 1Picard

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Ok, and? "Lost the respect" is one of the dumbest tropes in professional football. These guys only care about stats and their next contract. They want to do as little as humanly possible for the most money and win as a secondary concern. That anonymous player was probably called out for some shitty practice habits and wanted to vent. That's it. If Urban can get Lawrence and the offense humming, the rest doesn't matter...at all. Get a few wins, and no one gives a shit so why play this game?

It always blows my mind to hear sanctimonious bullshit from anyone associated with the NFL. Anyone who has watched the NFL in the last 30 years has watched some scumbag play the game. It's amazing to see the same pool of 'journalists' push for 'which team is Watson the rapist going to next!' while slut shaming Meyer. "Josh totally deserves his 77th shot!" "Michael Bennett isn't a scumbag, the cops are racist!" "I don't know demographics but there should be a lot more black coaches because 72% of the players are black!" Etc, etc, etc but Urban Meyer should act a certain way because the honor of the NFL is stake!! How can we ever get over this disaster?!

Only simpletons fall for the media clickbait garbage at this point. I couldn't care less if Kraft and Meyer tag team the same Asian prostitution masseuse parlor and neither does anyone else. Not honestly. Let's quit giving these people attention or clicks.

How about the Owner if the team, does his opinion matter?

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

So youve never had a boss you hate? Sure bud.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Because he is on the edge of being fired and more than likely being pressured to resign 3 weeks into his NFL debut

I mean in a league where you have players beating the shit out of their wives and getting busted with drugs every day, why does anyone who's not his wife care that he's flirting with some bar floozy? Imagine if it was a story and a player head to apologize to their team every time they were flirting with someone they weren't married to

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If that was the extent of his idiocy as a nfl head coach I’d agree with you

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jags fucked up when they fired Del Rio. Fucked that franchise for a while.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see this going bad, and fast. Just please new guy...fucking use James Robinson the way he should be.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
fans GIF

If you ever feel bad about your team just remember this guy is the most famous Jacksonville Jaguar.

Oh god Jacksonville has more playoff wins in this century than Miami.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
and you are to dumb to realize it's the icing on a cake he already made.