2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I can not express enough how fuckin pissed I am that New England got rid of Brady. This man is defying the gods at this point.

1633909848685.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Imagine going back 10 years and jumping into the “Manning vs Brady vs Montana vs Whoever” GOAT debates and letting everyone know that in 10 years Brady will have just had his second 5 TD 0 INT game in 4 games for a 4-1 Buccaneers team that he just lead to a Super Bowl championship a year prior for his 7th ring.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing is changing on the 49ers for a couple years at minimum.

Brady made some deal with the devil. Watching Ben get made fun by the announcers with the Shakira hip padding he had stuffed in his uniform was sadly hilarious.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd be mad enough that I felt like we should have beat the Saints today without a horrible pick or two from Heinicke, or letting them complete a Hail Mary, but I'm against Ekeler in both my fantasy leagues this week, too. What the fuck was that 4th quarter D, Cleveland?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Imagine going back 10 years and jumping into the “Manning vs Brady vs Montana vs Whoever” GOAT debates and letting everyone know that in 10 years Brady will have just had his second 5 TD 0 INT game in 4 games for a 4-1 Buccaneers team that he just lead to a Super Bowl championship a year prior for his 7th ring.

Thing with Brady is there's only been 1, maybe 2, years where I felt he was the #1 best QB in the NFL that year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How in the unholy fuck did the Bills lose to the Steelers?

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers D shit on them since week 1 was the only week they were going to be healthy all year.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This "lightning" shit is so fucking ridiculous. When the fuck did this pussy shit even start?

• 1Cutler

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think I've ever seen so many 50+ yard passing plays where guy is basically just uncovered behind every defender as I've seen in today's games.

• 2Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Dolphins got their blowhole raped today. Was surprised when they said Brady had never had a 400 yard, 5 TD game before today.
I like to look on the bright side; Miami scored 17 points more than I thought they would.

Also I took a second job on the weekends to buy some nice presents for the kids. I havent watched a single Miami game this year; I just pull my phone out and check the score and feel smug knowing I made the right decision.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Truth!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This "lightning" shit is so fucking ridiculous. When the fuck did this pussy shit even start?
New to the NFL? Surely he/she/it is not serious?

Lightning stoppages have been around forever.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thing with Brady is there's only been 1, maybe 2, years where I felt he was the #1 best QB in the NFL that year
Yeah he doesn't pile up stats all he fucking does is win. If the game is on the line there seems to literally be no one better.

• 2Like