2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So we're sitting at a dozen missed PATs in Week 5 I think. Unless the chiefs and bills missed some. That ties the league record. Does anyone know how many missed kicks total because there were a lot of missed FGs too.

Did the NFL fuck with the kicking ball this year?
Best thing they ever did was move the extra kick back, makes things more interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
What's the MVP race shaping up to be? 3 man race between Kyler, Josh, and Tom? From stats alone it looks like Brady is winning, but it looks like both other guys can make a strong argument given their team's success

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Talking shit about the chiefs feels like talking shit about Gravy. I cannot bring myself to do it.

gravy jersey 69.jpg

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Chiefs are going to come out angry next week and put up 60++ points on the awful redskins D.
I expect mahomes to break some single game records.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Niners need to win next week or season is over. Cardinals and Rams just too good so far this year and we already lost to the Seahawks, as well as being 0-3 in the division.

Its a good thing they aren't even a franchise any more
They're actually on bye this week.

Even though they only scored 10, it's clear the 49ers offense is more efficient with Lance in there. You can see he has learning to do, particularly reading the defense and throwing quicker (and obviously more accurately), but they got inside Arizona's side of the field quite a few times just couldn't close. Of course they are going to go back to Jimmy though if he is healthy, because Shanahan has been pretty insistent on it.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Chiefs are going to come out angry next week and put up 60++ points on the awful redskins D.
I expect mahomes to break some single game records.

How many points do they need before they're awarded 2 wins? Because points aint what qualifies you for the playoffs.

That said, I hope they beat the redskins 101 - 3, the scoreboard rolls over and reads 1-3, and the skins fans who don't watch the game tune in at the end and think they're winning.

niners gunna lose to the bye week then.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That said, I hope they beat the redskins 101 - 3, the scoreboard rolls over and reads 1-3, and the skins fans who don't watch the game tune in at the end and think they're winning.

😂

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Woof. Jimmy G is just bad. I'm giving Lance a slight pass until he plays more, and the fact that he's a rookie.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Even though they only scored 10, it's clear the 49ers offense is more efficient with Lance in there. You can see he has learning to do, particularly reading the defense and throwing quicker (and obviously more accurately), but they got inside Arizona's side of the field quite a few times just couldn't close. Of course they are going to go back to Jimmy though if he is healthy, because Shanahan has been pretty insistent on it.
Lance seems to have much better field awareness, but Shanahan really needs to help him out with scheme. Some of those designed runs were fucking retarded calls. Lance also needs to do a better job about not panicking. There were a few instances where he rolled out of the pocket unnecessarily - he would've been fine just stepping up or back a bit.

That said, I still think you have to stick with Jimmy until he proves that he just can't win games or Lance has clearly surpassed him in ability. His record in games he starts says a lot.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
BTW I was only halfway joking about the niners losing to the bye week. The way they're getting injured you could have your star player go down in practice. Or half the team go to cancun and get chinese bat aids.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
BTW I was only halfway joking about the niners losing to the bye week. The way they're getting injured you could have your star player go down in practice. Or half the team go to cancun and get chinese bat aids.

Stop I can only get so erect

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol WOW.

garoppolo has been literally the worse QB this year according to that graph.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well this can't be good for an already struggling Steelers team.

Or maybe it will dash their retarded fantasies of being competitive and they'll actually end up with a decent draft position to replace fattie mcstumbles.

• 1Worf