2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This "lightning" shit is so fucking ridiculous. When the fuck did this pussy shit even start?

Last week's Raiders/Chargers game was delayed due to lightning.

The stadium they were playing in has a fucking roof

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was a weak ass penalty. Refs in for the Chiefs.

Guess the refs felt guilty and make up call here.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is weird. Allen seems like the best QB on the field. I'm not used to this if Mahomes is playing.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Allen is definitely looking like a boss after tonight, this is an ass beating I wasn't expecting.

The Bills and Chargers being top dogs in the AFC is just weird, gonna take some time to digest it. Then again, those teams might have the 2 best QBs in the AFC as well which makes sense I guess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Once again, turnovers absolutely killed the Chiefs. When the defense is allowing 40 yard bombs every other play, you can go -4 on turnovers.

Still, I laugh at Collinsworth and others acting like the Bills are now the top dog for the future and Mahomes is below him and Herbert. Gonna take a bit more than that.

I think Reid needs to get rid of Spagnuolo and bring in someone who isn't necessarily his buddy, but someone who actually has a better track record within the past five years. Spags has had league worst defenses (or very close) on three different teams at this point. Part of it is personnel but I think he coaches the team to be overly aggressive and they've long had serious issues with tackling.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was satisfying to watch after losing to the chiefs twice last year. As long as we stay healthy we got a great shot at the SB.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Much like the back half of the '07 Patriots season, everyone brings their A-game against the Chiefs.

That said, I wouldn't mind a deepdive that goes into how much of this is Mahomes vs the O-line vs the defense's problems forcing the offense to play too aggressively.

To be blunt, when many (myself included) said Mahomes was the next Rodgers, I expected Mahomes to stay ahead the rest of the pack for much longer.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I realize it's only 5 games in, but fuckin lol @ the Chiefs being last in their division with that much talent.

• 1Truth!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

9575EFD3-0881-4704-A9FD-AF05F6DE350C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha good. Fuck the Chiefs. Fat Andy is going to compile the losses with poor game management and bone headed decisions as things get trickier for them.

Niners need to win next week or season is over. Cardinals and Rams just too good so far this year and we already lost to the Seahawks, as well as being 0-3 in the division.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Takeaways from Cowboys game:

1) The Cowboys are EXTREMELY lucky the Giants were as beat up as they were with injuries. If Dak has a braindead game like that against a real opponent, this team loses. No doubt about it.
2) 2-0 in the division is a good place to be.
3) Treyvon Diggs is the DPOY. End of discussion.
4) On to New England.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Buffalo only won by 18 and that lowered their average point differential this season (22.5 for the first 4 games).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I realize it's only 5 games in, but fuckin lol @ the Chiefs being last in their division with that much talent.
Anyone familiar with Andy Reid's track record with running QBs should not be surprised at this downturn. Mahomes has a better arm than most, by far, but he still needs his feet to win particularly with that current O-Line. They have been reliant on their offense putting up a big lead or scoring fast to mask issues with their defense. And on Mahomes running ability to skirt their O-Line shortcomings. Unless Mahomes is more of a Steve Young type where he fully transitions into a passer, this is only going to get worse until they manage to get something resembling real talent blocking for him.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1) The Cowboys are EXTREMELY lucky the Giants were as beat up as they were with injuries.

Was it all luck? I mean, we injured a bunch of them. Did you see how lewis tricked barkley into stepping on his ankle? Masterful. The hit that took out jones wasn't luck.

We would beat their asses even at full strength. Because while they were hurt, we weren't in synch at the start of the game.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So we're sitting at a dozen missed PATs in Week 5 I think. Unless the chiefs and bills missed some. That ties the league record. Does anyone know how many missed kicks total because there were a lot of missed FGs too.

Did the NFL fuck with the kicking ball this year?