2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LMAO.

Wow, Gruden is a DOG. lolol, you love to see it.

I wonder if Gruden thought Michael Sam was a grinder.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I’m just glad he won’t be back announcing, he needs to start a podcast and go full fucking ham on the league, they fucked him he should return the favor.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
welp Gruden just got forcibly retired from the public eye forever
If he started taking out the skeletons from the closet that you damn well know he has on a podcast on YouTube, you know damn well people would watch it. Hell I rejoiced when he returned to coaching so I didn’t have to listen this guy talk about all those guys especially the ones that lead the league in having fun and I’d watch a vengeful Gruden shit all over the league.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
So we're sitting at a dozen missed PATs in Week 5 I think. Unless the chiefs and bills missed some. That ties the league record. Does anyone know how many missed kicks total because there were a lot of missed FGs too.

Did the NFL fuck with the kicking ball this year?
There’s your record breaker

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Another straight white man ruined by leftist retards for telling the truth. Sure, what he said was "insensitive", but notice how every time it's a liberal, black felon or some dyke soccer player it's an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and time to move on?

If it's a straight white man, though, then literal Hitler and the only remedy is to lose your career and be cancelled from life for not conforming to the leftist woke orthodoxy.

I was softening and starting to watch some football again. But nope. Fuck the outrage brigade and woke NFL. I won't support a league that hates my very existence and thinks everyone but people who look like me should be cancelled for hurry words.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I missed it, came back to the end of a replay

Nm, saw another replay now

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
ROFL forward my fucking dick.
If you toss it backwards, but it travels forward, it is indeed a forward pass.

Look at where he releases it, and where the other guy catches it. Definitely forward.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If you toss it backwards, but it travels forward, it is indeed a forward pass.

Look at where he releases it, and where the other guy catches it. Definitely forward.
Looked like it hit him before the release point yard marker, but doesn't really matter. Colts got the same result with more time taken off the clock.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Another straight white man ruined by leftist retards for telling the truth. Sure, what he said was "insensitive", but notice how every time it's a liberal, black felon or some dyke soccer player it's an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and time to move on?

If it's a straight white man, though, then literal Hitler and the only remedy is to lose your career and be cancelled from life for not conforming to the leftist woke orthodoxy.

I was softening and starting to watch some football again. But nope. Fuck the outrage brigade and woke NFL. I won't support a league that hates my very existence and thinks everyone but people who look like me should be cancelled for hurry words.

At no time on this planet was calling the head of your organization "a faggot" in writing acceptable.
This is not a leftist agenda, this is basic shit about how to keep a good job especially one in the public eye.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
At no time on this planet was calling the head of your organization "a faggot" in writing acceptable.
This is not a leftist agenda, this is basic shit about how to keep a good job especially one in the public eye.

Attachments

• 24A334F8-8490-48B0-94E6-A276FF04C772.jpeg
    24A334F8-8490-48B0-94E6-A276FF04C772.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user