2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
lol WOW.

garoppolo has been literally the worse QB this year according to that graph.
I watched a video in maybe 2019 where Garoppolo’s mechanics were critiqued and he had some issue where he doesn’t square his hips to the direction he’s throwing and, as a result, doesn’t step into throws. So he is good and accurate(in theory) on short throws but can’t throw downfield for shit.

I wonder if he’s never fixed that and if that’s why he isn’t allowed to throw anything that isn’t a shallow cross/out, screen, or curl. (Unless deebo is running open by 15 yards).

Jimmy G is clearly a smart guy, if not a good football player, and so he probably has a really good understanding/grasp of what is Shanahan’s supposedly complex “build on itself throughout the game/season” offense. But if he understands it and can’t execute it because he can’t throw the ball down the field, like say Matt Ryan can, he might as well just be on the coaching staff.

Just move on to Trey Lance so we can start to figure out where that ridiculous trade lands in comparison to the RGIII debacle.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It is quite clear that Jimmy does not have the arm to push it downfield, especially outside the numbers. You can look at a graph of his throws and it makes it glaringly obvious. That and he somehow still misses the underneath defender at least 1-2 times a game. Those are the biggest knocks on his game, and they are fairly large.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It is quite clear that Jimmy does not have the arm to push it downfield, especially outside the numbers. You can look at a graph of his throws and it makes it glaringly obvious. That and he somehow still misses the underneath defender at least 1-2 times a game. Those are the biggest knocks on his game, and they are fairly large.
Jimmy G is basically Alex Smith IMO. I'm just hoping Lance is more Mahomes and less Kaepernick.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
to early to think Tomlin gets the boot with Ben?

I would. I’ve never been a huge Tomlin guy. I could never tell how good a coach he was when he has the best front office in sports and a hall of game QB. But he’s a defensive coach with an old school mind set that doesn’t fit in the NFL today and if they are drafting the new QB hook him to an Offesnive coach.

I think he gets another year. I bet Ben retires after they win 8 games and duck their pick up. Then Tonkin slogs his way to 3 wins next year with Mason Rudolph and they cut him loose. I dont think they will be bad enough this year to justify firing a super bowl winning coach, especially a black one during the current climate

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still to early in the season to think he will get canned but certainly Ben is done. I was thinking if they did replace Tomlin, it would be Eric Bieniemy. Which would be the perfect time to draft or pick up a QB not Rudolph.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are crazy if you think Tomlin is on his way out. Only way it happens is if he and the owner decided mutually behind close doors to call it quits.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL, you just can't make this shit up

49'ers next draft pick?
1200x0.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys are crazy if you think Tomlin is on his way out. Only way it happens is if he and the owner decided mutually behind close doors to call it quits.
Nobody thinks he's going to be fired. Lots of people think he should have been fired years ago. Calling Tomlin a mediocre coach is being generous.

• 1Truth!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well this should just about wrap it up for Gruden coaching in the NFL anymore.

Edit: Let me clarify, I don't give a shit what he said and don't think he should over that. However, in today's climate I don't see how he lives through the public backlash.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Not long at all. He's done in anything even related to the NFL