2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ya, I was just reading this:

funny to think people are trying to scrub shit after the fact. Imagine the other 31 teams doing a massive purge

Not Nagy!

He is such a ginormous faggot….he prolly emailed himself calling himself a faggot twat. Cause his wife told him to do it,

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
E334D313-6553-4D1F-AF76-26E9432102EE.jpeg

I mean….he isn’t wrong.

• 8Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I just don't get why all of a sudden this shit is "coming out". Where was it the last 7-10 years?

thwre is a current Investigation after recent allegations of sexual harassment within the Redskins front office. So they pulled all the team emails during that period to check it out. They so happened to back into thousands of Bruce Allen’s emails where he and his friends are just broing down and saying funny ahit and now people are upset.

so literally gruden and others will lose their jobs because Bruce Allen didn’t use a burner email to shut post and because some broad thinks someone said something sexual to her once a decade ago

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

To be fair, the NFL has never really cared about domestic abuse and sexual assault. Ray Rice is the only person I recall that even faced any real punishment. But that goes against your narrative.

What is the narrative? That people can be scumbags as long as they fit a certain criteria? I don't think that goes against Popsicle's agenda at all. I think it reinforces it. It's not about white men, instigator. It's about an unbalanced set of rules. Remember when Tom Brady was investigated over a deflated ball? The Saints for 'targeting' players? Peterson being suspended a year for whipping his child? Remember the penalties and holier than thou people wanting those punishments yet don't give a shit about violent shitbags hurting women? Hell, maybe the NFL can learn what a catch is before I die instead of digging through thousands of emails hoping to find some drama on a bad coach.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
thwre is a current Investigation after recent allegations of sexual harassment within the Redskins front office. So they pulled all the team emails during that period to check it out. They so happened to back into thousands of Bruce Allen’s emails where he and his friends are just broing down and saying funny ahit and now people are upset.

so literally gruden and others will lose their jobs because Bruce Allen didn’t use a burner email to shut post and because some broad thinks someone said something sexual to her once a decade ago
Ok, that makes a lot more sense then.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Man hats off to Roger. He leaked 1 email and coup de grace Gruden’s NFL and media career. He could be using Gruden as an example for whatever dirt he has on other execs.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
At this point it seems pretty targeted. I'd be shocked if there weren't more damning emails. Release them all and get busy firing.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Who knows if anything was said before Friday to Davis or Gruden and certainly Friday was the warning shot to resign. Neither took that seriously. Imagine the NFL wants to quietly remove any others they've come across, so ya, I would expect some more resignations to come. Now the NFLPA wants all of the emails released as does everyone in the media

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
What is the narrative? That people can be scumbags as long as they fit a certain criteria? I don't think that goes against Popsicle's agenda at all. I think it reinforces it. It's not about white men, instigator. It's about an unbalanced set of rules.

Picking winners and losers based on adherence to the leftist orthodoxy, not based on rules that adhere to common, shared principles or values. It's what leftists do, and the NFL is going along with it.

Normally, previously, their sin was capitalism and it wasn't about race, but money. Now, race is a huge part of leftist orthodoxy now, so I would say these situations are and will increasingly be about race (understanding race is just the easy target, it's always about power and control).

They made a big deal about changing the culture of domestic violence that permeated the league, but still don't care about it and instead are running ad campaigns that the NFL is queer but then Gruden has to resign for, in part, saying Goodell was pressuring teams to draft a queer player.

And Alex Alex thinks that blows out my "narrative" not realizing the real answer is the NFL still doesn't care about domestic violence because the leftists don't, especially if it's black on black.

They'll care when it can be used to purge another political/ideological adversary, though, which includes basically any white man not kneeling for BLM and cucking themselves for leftist causes.

Literally running ads that say the NFL is queer, but a football coach privately criticizing the Cummish for pressuring teams to draft queer players? Heresy that must be punished!

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Truth!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

This is kind of fucked up. Those emails should not have been released. Period.

Now that they are released, of course Gruden should lose his job. Even 10 years ago, you didn't say derogatory shit like that about players for what essentially is your livelihood indirectly. Never mind putting that shit to email. What idiots on both ends.

NOW? Him as a coach? Players will probably not want to play for the guy. He had to go. Especially with mediocre results and that contract.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone at ESPN now coming out and saying Gruden has been a fraud all along, people enabled him, he has always been "that type of guy" but no one held him accountable.

LOL.

He worked for ESPN for many many years, doing Grudens grinders and QB shows and MNF, and that was all fine.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Everyone at ESPN now coming out and saying Gruden has been a fraud all along, people enabled him, he has always been "that type of guy" but no one held him accountable.
LMAO. Sure, sure. That's why Tirico was saying he NEVER saw this sort of behavior from John and he probably knew him the best, because of all their work on MNF together.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I like how you can make fun of Gruden for looking like Chucky the murdering doll but don't make fun of anyone else.

• 1Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The woke NFL with the help of the woke NYT are purging anyone and everyone they want, in accordance to their woke ideology.

You say a dude has big lips and that's now racism. You say an allegedly straight guy is a faggot and that's now homophobia. Oh no, men in sports are using insensitive language, too problematic, shut it down!!!

Many of you are experiencing cognitive dissonance because you're trying to rationalize support for an organization that hates you. Your very existence on this forum is a cancellable offense to the woke mafia. Your race and gender may deem you born problematic to these people.

And they aren't trying to save football. They hate football. Because they hate you.
This does not mean I agree with the cancel culture agenda at all.

And this is where you are trying to be Mr Therapist. I don't give two shits about what Gruden said privately to Bruce Allen. I said this was an opportunity to get out of a contract that wasn't paying dividends. I agree with Grim if he could have gotten us to the playoffs this year he would have earned some good will going forward but I was already saying his ass should be gone after this season if he failed to get there yet again. We will never know but we do know what he had done for us so far and it ultimately wasn't much of anything.

We will just have to agree to disagree on what we thought of Gruden and the Raiders.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hopefully our defensive coordinator has some emails to be released

• 1Worf