2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Fucks sake.

Me right now looking at you white dudes...

pointing-laughing.gif

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Might as well just assume most coaches from that era and before have skeletons in the closet and remove them from history and rename all the franchises due to their "troubled" pasts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
And this is where you are trying to be Mr Therapist. I don't give two shits about what Gruden said privately to Bruce Allen. I said this was an opportunity to get out of a contract that wasn't paying dividends. I agree with Grim if he could have gotten us to the playoffs this year he would have earned some good will going forward but I was already saying his ass should be gone after this season if he failed to get there yet again. We will never know but we do know what he had done for us so far and it ultimately wasn't much of anything.

We will just have to agree to disagree on what we thought of Gruden and the Raiders.

You don't support cancel culture.... But if it's going to get rid of the only competent coach the Raiders have had in two decades, the you'll go along with it, because in your mind unless the Raiders are winning playoff games then they're failing so he has to go!

The problem with all this political wokeness and social justice nonsense infecting things like sports is the sports fans seem either unable to comprehend it, or too desperate to speak out against it.

Which is why the leftists go after such institutions. They're easy targets. The sad thing is the "I just wanted to play video games" meme doesn't seem to translate to sports. Why? Do sports fans have weaker spines than even gamers? Somehow sportsball is more addicting?

All those years of gamers getting shit on as incel losers and was it the sports Bros all along that were the cucks willing to capitulate to caustic insanity if they were allowed to tune in to their hobby and pretend everything is fine.

• 1Cringe

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You don't support cancel culture.... But if it's going to get rid of the only competent coach the Raiders have had in two decades, the you'll go along with it, because in your mind unless the Raiders are winning playoff games then they're failing so he has to go!

Ok this confirms that you never watched sports. You 1) say Gruden was competent and 2) think a team is doing OK if they never see playoff success. Isn't that second point the entire fucking point of a sports franchise?

Guess Marvin Lewis was a HoF coach all along.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Might as well just assume most coaches from that era and before have skeletons in the closet and remove them from history and rename all the franchises due to their "troubled" pasts.
Safe to say Reid’s emails are probably just BBQ delivery orders.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Raiders aren’t Gruden free yet, guess they kept his son on, not sure what he does tho

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

The problem with all this political wokeness and social justice nonsense infecting things like sports is the sports fans seem either unable to comprehend it, or too desperate to speak out against it.

Which is why the leftists go after such institutions. They're easy targets. The sad thing is the "I just wanted to play video games" meme doesn't seem to translate to sports. Why? Do sports fans have weaker spines than even gamers? Somehow sportsball is more addicting?

All those years of gamers getting shit on as incel losers and was it the sports Bros all along that were the cucks willing to capitulate to caustic insanity if they were allowed to tune in to their hobby and pretend everything is fine.

Dude, we get it. Gruden and your people are getting screwed. So sad. Your pain is my pain. Your anger is my...

Nah I don't give a fuck!

BronzeMammothBasil-size_restricted.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Man, I didn't know you couldn't say faggot up until a couple years ago. My son was PISSED I called the dude at the gas station a little faggot after we got into it because I wouldn't let him pump my gas for a dollar. So yup. That would be me.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Dude, we get it. Gruden and your people are getting screwed. So sad. Your pain is my pain. Your anger is my...

Nah I don't give a fuck!

View attachment 376972

As a Raiders fan it was pretty easy giving up the NFL years ago. I guess I'm the lucky one. Some of you in this thread, though? Yikes . Guess it's harder for some.

Be nice if more people just said they didn't give a shit about the politics instead of twisting themselves in knots rationalizing it or pretending the real issued are just, what, salty Raiders fans who thought Gruden was gonna win a Superbowl?

Reminds me of my boomer inlaws. Complain for hours on end about the NFL going to shit and disrespecting America... then are glued to the TV. But my grandpa in law makes a point of turning down the commercials, especially the NFL is queer one! Shows them!

So, sure, the easy copium response is pretending someone like me cares a ton about the thing you still care about and I'm just butt hurt. Or that I'm just upset my team lost their coach. That's the real issue, people who vocally disagree with the leftist rot ruining America when you're content just muting the commercials saying the sport you love is queer and pretending everything is fine.

Stop supporting this faggot shit along side faggots like Nester Nester and BrutulTM BrutulTM or you just end up a faggot by association. Shunning this faggot shit is the only way weight start getting politics-free, quality football again, but nope, faggots just keep enabling them.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He was stupid to say that shit in a work E-Mail. Though I hope he has some dirt on people and goes full Chucky.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
because in your mind unless the Raiders are winning playoff games then they're failing so he has to go!
Ok you just confirmed you are one of those people in life that you just ignore because stupidity reigns supreme. Yes winning playoff games and more is the whole fucking point you idiot. Its the measure of success for teams in every sport I can think of. Gruden wasn't even getting us to the playoffs at all. ZERO trips! Glad you no longer follow football because you are the type of guy who would have gotten stomped out in the Black Hole.

Hosix

All labs matter!

Could you imagine emails from Buddy Ryan? Or Ditka? Lol….they would be brutal.

• 1Like