2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
haha wow. I guess you can depend on a faggot to be a faggot.

He is just making it worse for himself because now his teamates are going to respect him even less. Sucking cock is one thing, but taking a mental health day because your former coach said hurty words in a e-mail is unforgivable.
Wait what??? But in Pat Mcafee’s show this week Aaron Rodgers said locker rooms are full of 100% non-judgemental players. Nobody is EVER treated differently and certainly nobody ever uses meanie, hurty words with each other.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The people effected by those emails? Really, until (illegally?) leaked, it was a victimless crime. Gruden has been the one most effected.

Sure, the good allies of the Democrat queer movement will argue it was deserved, but that's even a different argument than trying to pretend private emails between guys talking shit was somehow hurting a bunch of people by even existing unknown in the world.

It's like that old philosophy question: if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to see, can broken people addicted to victimhood claim it harmed them? Yes, bigot!

Watching men castrate themselves on national television as a sacrifice to the gods of woke would be more funny if it wasn't at the root of our societal destruction.

It's still funny, though, that no matter how excitedly these pathetic cucks deepthroat the NFL's feminine penis they'll get got in the end (a pun about being targets of the woke mob and taking it in the ass).

Anyone letting kids watch this gay pride parade that is the NFL? Your memories of growing up with football are probably not going to be the same as your son's watching this shit learning how to be cucks and fags.

The NFL is queer. The NFL is gay. The NFL is child abuse.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You should boycott the NFL and especially this thread.

Do you have a son you enjoy the NFL with?

At what age does a father sit his son down these days to explain to them how the NFL is queer... But also that's a bad word that will get him cancelled.... But also it's an empowering, beautiful existence, but he'll learn that in elementary school.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Nice, we finally have someone posting that makes me miss the good old days of Uber and Cathan.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 6 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Aside from the messages on the helmets I don't experience any of what you're talking about outside of this thread. I don't watch ESPN and I DVR the games and fast forward through the pregame and halftime show. All I do is watch the games and the post game interviews and analysis on YouTube and podcasts from people who just want to talk about football. I'm not interested in the politics of the players, owners, or the league. I just want to watch the games and I am able to do that pretty easily.

• 1Pathetic

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aside from the messages on the helmets I don't experience any of what you're talking about outside of this thread. I don't watch ESPN and I DVR the games and fast forward through the pregame and halftime show. All I do is watch the games and the post game interviews and analysis on YouTube and podcasts from people who just want to talk about football.
So as long as you skip all the places full of the shit Popsicle is whinging about, it doesn't exist!

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
You could argue that the 49ers always have been! Definitely the case if you ask a Raiders fan.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
the 49ers
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• 2Worf

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Carl needed the day to meet with his lawyers.

Huge discrimination suit coming in from the Raiders and NFL due to his limited play time. --- OBVIOUSLY its because John Gruden Hates the Gays. ;)

If Carl plays this right he can be looking at QB money !

Do you have a son you enjoy the NFL with?

At what age does a father sit his son down these days to explain to them how the NFL is queer... But also that's a bad word that will get him cancelled.... But also it's an empowering, beautiful existence, but he'll learn that in elementary school.

Cry harder you limp Dick Faggot.

Seriously, how much Liberals' dick did you suck to have have all that Lefty cum on your brain 24/7 - LOL

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Cry harder you limp Dick Faggot.

Seriously, how much Liberals' dick did you suck to have have all that Lefty cum on your brain 24/7 - LOL

"I'm not the fag, fag, you're the fag! .... seriously are you also a fag? Because I mean..." -Nester the Molester

Serious and very simple question: what age did you explain to your son the NFL's own advertising campaign declaring the NFL queer?

What age do you guys feel it's appropriate to explain to your sons that the NFL is transgender?

Is peewee football queer, transgender or gay? Or all of those?

• 3Picard
  • 1Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 4 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Aside from the messages on the helmets I don't experience any of what you're talking about outside of this thread. I don't watch ESPN and I DVR the games and fast forward through the pregame and halftime show. All I do is watch the games and the post game interviews and analysis on YouTube and podcasts from people who just want to talk about football. I'm not interested in the politics of the players, owners, or the league. I just want to watch the games and I am able to do that pretty easily.

Not a problem the NFL is advertised to kids and had a ton of outreach programs for kids and declares themselves queer and transgender if you fast forward the commercials.

You're not interested in the politics of declaring the NFL queer, but they still seem interested in those politics, and kids.

Look, pal, I'm not interested in the politics or rumors... I just enjoy the Penn State games and my son does too!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"I'm not the fag, fag, you're the fag! .... seriously are you also a fag? Because I mean..." -Nester the Molester

Serious and very simple question: what age did you explain to your son the NFL's own advertising campaign declaring the NFL queer?

What age do you guys feel it's appropriate to explain to your sons that the NFL is transgender?

Is peewee football queer, transgender or gay? Or all of those?
To be fair to the NFL, FoH ALSO has a LOT of faggots.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Not a problem the NFL is advertised to kids and had a ton of outreach programs for kids and declares themselves queer and transgender if you fast forward the commercials.

You're not interested in the politics of declaring the NFL queer, but they still seem interested in those politics, and kids.

Look, pal, I'm not interested in the politics or rumors... I just enjoy the Penn State games and my son does too!
And you shitting up the NFL thread here is helping this how?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
And you shitting up the NFL thread here is helping this how?

I'm just here to talk about the NFL... that has declared themselves queer and trans and homosexual. It's their very prominent branding, so seems on topic and relevant.

You'll ignore advertising and messaging declaring a sport you follow as queer and transgender, no problem... But someone posting on a message forum with an ignore function in the thread of your queer sport and it's time to draw a line in the sand and finally fight back!

And instead of just answering my questions about the queerness if the NFL or just ignoring me, instead of just engaging in an argument, you just whine like a bitch that I'm somehow at fault for something, that I'm ruining your queer hobby or your thread about the queer sport you follow.

Why not just answer the questions? Do you have a son you watch football with and/or at what age do you believe it's best to talk to him about the NFL being queer and trans?

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm just here to talk about the NFL... that has declared themselves queer and trans and homosexual. It's their very prominent branding, so seems on topic and relevant.

You'll ignore advertising and messaging declaring a sport you follow as queer and transgender, no problem... But someone posting on a message forum with an ignore function in the thread of your queer sport and it's time to draw a line in the sand and finally fight back!

And instead of just answering my questions about the queerness if the NFL or just ignoring me, instead of just engaging in an argument, you just whine like a bitch that I'm somehow at fault for something, that I'm ruining your queer hobby or your thread about the queer sport you follow.

Why not just answer the questions? Do you have a son you watch football with and/or at what age do you believe it's best to talk to him about the NFL being queer and trans?

And you just came here and shitted up a thread that for the most part has avoided all the political bullshit infecting threads on this board.

• 6Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users