2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus fucking christ you guys are shitting this thread up and not even talking about the actual big news happening

Florio should be getting a Pulitzer for this kind of sleuthing

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Aaand another faggot goes to ignore.

Announcing you're going to ignore someone should be a banworthy offense. Just do it, faggot, nobody cares.

No wonder you faggots put up with the NFL is queer shit, some of you are pathetic, virtue signally faggots just like the NFL.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Jesus fucking christ you guys are shitting this thread up and not even talking about the actual big news happening

Florio should be getting a Pulitzer for this kind of sleuthing

TB already said it wasn't going to stop him from playing. Plus with his weapons? Dude could remove his thumb and still throw 5 TD's.

Hosix

All labs matter!
TB 12…ouch. He just moved the ball with ease on the eagles. Hopefully hurts does the same and we get a good game

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The only reason this thread has avoided it is because we collectively stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine so we can keep watching our sportsball game.

It's cool to discuss man. Let's use the whole kneeling, BLM, and Kaeperbro narrative. Dudes IMO were pretty reasonable on their takes of the whole thing. But this shit this dude is pulling? Come on man, even you know it's too much. No one is ignoring the fucked up shit that is the Raiders, WFT and the screwing of Gruden. What's point is being proven? What outcome does he hope to achieve? Who's mind will be changed? We all get it! Move on or stop looking at your sportsball.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Like when your favorite sport is advertising they're queer? I disagree. All the BLM dinger nonsense, okay maybe just roll your eyes. Giant entertainment corporations that specifically appeal and market towards kids and families openly and intentionally normalizing queer and trans and homosexuality? Red line for me, then again maybe I just don't understand because I don't have kids, which is why I keep asking and nobody wants to talk about that. Is that a good thing?

The NFL only gives a fuck about one thing, money. They will follow social trends that will protect their profits, nothing more.

If you want to show the NFL your displeasure, take your money elsewhere and make sure they know why.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Eagles fans - you think Philly can put up a better fight than Miami? Or is this going to be another Madden-like game for Brady?
Yes because Hurts will actually try to throw a ball.

Brisset is not a starter because he is absolutely unable/unwilling to throw the ball. Theres plenty of tweets of all 22 film from the past 3 weeks that show multiple plays where Brisset stares at a receiver who doesnt have a defender within 3 yards of him...and he checks down or throws it away.

Eagles have a chance because Hurts has balls and will take a chance.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You would think after 20 years of film on Brady swiss cheesing defenses playing deep zone that NFL DCs would stop with that retardation.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The NFL only gives a fuck about one thing, money. They will follow social trends that will protect their profits, nothing more.

If you want to show the NFL your displeasure, take your money elsewhere and make sure they know why.

Used to believe that, but it's clear the individual parts of the NFL will eat each other alive in order to save themselves. If they gave a united front and put a stop to a lot of this bullshit before it ever took off they'd make more money than when they pretend to be outraged and personally offended by what other owners, players, whatever do in order to save themselves at the cost of the brand.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ball can touch the ground as long as it doesn't aid the catch. It was very close.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Didn't have much money to take elsewhere as I'm nowhere near a physical team and not big on merch, so my best method of speaking my mind is more literal.

I've sent some emails, but understand they don't care about me, nor should they.

I don't think they're acting on a profit motive right now, nor do I think the virtue signalling trend is profitable. They're following social trends, sure, but are they really profiting from this shit? The richest sports league was needing to bring in that untapped queer and trans market to stay afloat? Lots of people not watching because the NFL hadn't made their queerness public?

Virtue signally is rarely profitable, and I don't think that's why corporations do it. I could respect and understand if it was and that's why they did. But I think the problem is actually they've made so much money and can't really be harmed short term they don't have to follow profit or good business.

Just like I don't think changed to the actual game helped profits or were intended to. The NFL is so rich they don't have to be accountable to fans, which is why we see them doing whatever they want no matter how unpopular.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That was definitely PI in the back of the end zone. But hurts ran it in anyways.
Both Eagles scoring drives have come courtesy of 45+ yard PI's (and yes, should have been a 3rd in the end zone). That offense is AWFUL.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn thought Philly might have come up with the upset. But their defense is absolute garbage.