2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was actually pretty smart to get into field goal range. Kinda makes up for how terribly the Jags handled that entire drive up to that point

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man if I was a Jags player I would be like this is when you get a lap dance at the bar Urban.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So they call offsetting unsportsmanlike penalties on a successful 4th down fake punt after the play was over and basically ends up like a turnover. Seems fair.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They actually called those offsetting unsportsmanlike penalties BEFORE THE THROW. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK? Literally no one knows what happened at this point. Fucking total bullshit.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
stressed bill murray GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Chiefs are turnover machines this year, were tied with the jags before the games started today for the most

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So easy for refs to control a game by calling penalties on special teams. Think there has basically been a call on each punt. This is the worst broadcast I've ever seen too, they haven't shown a single fucking replay on any penalty.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, I thought the Chargers would give the Ravens a good game. They are getting shit on.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Hopefully this is the game where they get all the typical Chargers shit out of their system and play better for the rest of the season.

Herbert has been off all game and they pass to a rookie on 4th and 1 deep in your own zone?

GIF by Giffffr