2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 377392

Further proof that the only thing Gruden said in those emails that mattered (at least to the NFL) is that Goodell is a faggot and clueless anti football pussy.
Saying "Goodell is a faggot" on stage at the Superbowl is the kind of thing Eminem would have done in his younger days.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Sure, but you still need to keep the defense honest. Sanders looked pretty decent when he did get the ball.

They are number one against the run by a huge margin. Number 25ish against the pass? I'm no rocket scientist, but....

sheit.gif

Keep em honest my ass!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

That's more common than you know. Defensive linemen wear that shit as tight as they can stand to give the offensive linemen less to hold on to. Dude's probably wearing a smaller jersey than some wide receivers.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That's more common than you know. Defensive linemen wear that shit as tight as they can stand to give the offensive linemen less to hold on to. Dude's probably wearing a smaller jersey than some wide receivers.
Yes, because defensive lineman are dirty fucking cheaters, scum of the earth and all them probably voted for Biden.

I am a former O- lineman

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yes, because defensive lineman are dirty fucking cheaters, scum of the earth and all them probably voted for Biden.

I am a former O- lineman

Figures a o-lineman would think wearing a tight shirt is cheating. Why don't you walk up to the line and tell the defense the play and snap count every time in the name of fairness?

D- line

This promises to be a strange pissing match

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Figures a o-lineman would think wearing a tight shirt is cheating. Why don't you walk up to the line and tell the defense the play and snap count every time in the name of fairness?

D- line

This promises to be a strange pissing match
Look at Wonderlic Test Scores, you are out matched my friend.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno if this had been linked before (its like 6 weeks old), but it includes an interesting clip of Brady criticizing the defenseless player rule.

TLDR: Hospital passes are the fault of the offense and in most cases the defense shouldn't be penalized for them.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hah my buddy sent me this earlier. I love that Sherman thought he roasted the guy, but then the guy vaporizes him.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Announcer just said that the jags defense is so bad they're allowing 16 points per game on the opening drive.

Holy shit that is bad. Without looking up the stats myself I can't even figure out what he meant. 16 ppg isn't that bad. Maybe 1st quarter points?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Jags pass blocking is an atrocity. It's almost impossible to judge Lawrence when he's running for his life every other play.

Sterling

El Presidente
could combine the best parts of Miami and Jax Olines and it'd still be worse than Tampa's line. Also, Waddle is a monster.