2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Both Eagles scoring drives have come courtesy of 45+ yard PI's

I'm so sick of pass interference. If they're going to call it this much it needs to be less of a penalty.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm so sick of pass interference. If they're going to call it this much it needs to be less of a penalty.
Yup. They really need to adopt the college rule if they're going to flag anything a receiver doesn't catch as PI.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1634308968437.png

Further proof that the only thing Gruden said in those emails that mattered (at least to the NFL) is that Goodell is a faggot and clueless anti football pussy.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont blame them.

They at least gave Hurts a shot and tried to see what they had.

Turns out they had nothing, so they are just hitting reset.

So crazy that both him and Tua ended up sucking dick in the NFL after all of the college success.

At least Burrow is playing like he wants to see a 100 million.

Do you guys think Trevor Lawrence would have went first overall no matter what team was picking? Like i wonder if the 49ers would have drafted him instead of Lance if they could of.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not really blowing up when you trading an injury prone aged out tight end. Geodert is better now and deserves more action and not splitting snaps with Ertz.

Id say Hurts has looked a lot better than Tua. Still a bit early to write him off as a bust.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Eagles offensive scheme is fucking dogshit too. They aren't doing Hurts any favors. What did they have, 1 run by a RB before half-time?

Fadaar

That guy
The Eagles offensive scheme is fucking dogshit too. They aren't doing Hurts any favors. What did they have, 1 run by a RB before half-time?

Yeah but to be fair the Bucs are #1 against the run for the 3rd year in a row. You aren't going to keep pace with the Bucs running the ball against that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but to be fair the Bucs are #1 against the run for the 3rd year in a row. You aren't going to keep pace with the Bucs running the ball against that.
Sure, but you still need to keep the defense honest. Sanders looked pretty decent when he did get the ball.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Eagles already in "Blow it up" mode.

Not really,
He is on the last year of his deal and wanted out - They have Godert to replace him.

He was being shopped all summer, lots of speculation he would end up a Bill, Dawson Knox is a beast so that did not happen.

Sterling

El Presidente
Turns out drafting a dude that's had multiple injuries in college and having one of the worst lines in the league isn't the best combo.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good god NO!
Honestly, Fitz is one of the only NFC West opponents that I never hated, and just seems like an all around good dude. If the Cardinals really are this good, I wouldn't mind seeing him hook up with them for a run at a ring.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users