2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rams feasting. This team just needs a better run game and its superbowl bound.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
1632697492954.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
poor Stafford wasting all those years in Detroit. it is legit a sad waste of talent.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
that was a wild hop, would have been nice to see them scramble for another score at the risk of Brady dying

/s

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The Raiders in true fashion tried every which way possible to tank this game. Yet somehow pulled out a win to go 3-0. First team in NFL history to start 3-0 vs all 10 or more win teams from the previous year. Ugly but I will take it!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
We are gonna need a frequent wellness check on Denamian Denamian for the next 10 minutes.
Only had enough time between shifts to get 5 hours of sleep today and I choose sleep over a heart attack. Clearly I chose poorly. I have next Monday off, so naturally they are going to fuck it up against the Raiders.

That makes Rivers look like Lamar Jackson.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The Raiders in true fashion tried every which way possible to tank this game. Yet somehow pulled out a win to go 3-0. First team in NFL history to start 3-0 vs all 10 or more win teams from the previous year. Ugly but I will take it!
Both teams tried their best to lose it. The game had everything: A pick 6, a safety, Run TD's, Pass TD's, blown lead, come from behind to tie, tie in OT.

But I'd prefer not to do that again lol