2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
What qualifications did Nagy have to get the job in the first place?

Well friend I am glad you asked.

He played mainly in the arena league. Some practice squad time in 2009 with the eagles.

In 2016 and 17 he ran Reid’s offense with Alex smith at the helm. They were famously up 21-3 on the Titans in a playoff game and Nagy ran conservative. They lost.

Right now the Giants have a massive boner. They have the bears #1 pick in next draft. Soldiers field is gonna be a bloodbath on Sunday. “Nagy sucks” chants for all

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Right now the Giants have a massive boner. They have the bears #1 pick in next draft. Soldiers field is gonna be a bloodbath on Sunday. “Nagy sucks” chants for all
Giants fans should temper their expectations. They will screw up that high pick somehow.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I'd much rather have a team that has "dark" periods, but sorta trends back toward "good" again, eventually. Being a Niner fan between '03-10 was really fucking rough.
Rough is being a Raiders fan after 2002!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

That video is painful to watch.

Nagy has a impromptu presser tomorrow….

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This age deadline is kind of stupid. He should just keep playing until he gets hurt or is no longer a top 10 QB in the league. The guy is incredible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This weeks' SNF halftime talking heads bit is gonna be awkward as fuck. Brady breaking the passing yards record in the first quarter and Brees having to put on a brave face and say that he's ok with it

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All Drew Brees does is take shit from people. Like people pre-emptively want to shit all over him because his numbers somehow translate him into the GOAT discussion. I've never once heard that argument come from Drew though. People know Brady is the GOAT, Drew knows it, everyone knows it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
600A4147-EBAD-48C4-8E8B-952AE1BF5131.jpeg

Ouch…

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Going to the Lions-Rams game at Sofi, hell yeah. Gonna be funny if Goff manages to beat the Rams.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Hard to believe, but when you consider it's BoB it isnt surprising that he might be arrogant and stupid enough to try it.

Theres only 32 job positions available, guy. Don't take the one you have for granted.
He is the absolutely the 2nd worst thing to ever happen to the Texans. 1st thing is his partner in crime Jack Easterby.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I’ve got an idea, quit. Instead of resigning he decided to shit on hundreds of thousands if not a million plus people, by completely destroying the team. I hope that fat fuck gets Covid and dies.