2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Gruden absolutely has a point here.

I am just curious what the threat was if he did not step down, why didn't he stick up in there like a lingering bad smell and make an ever bigger stink....force them to fire him publicly while bringing up the points he is trying to bring up now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I am sure Gruden's contract had any number of 'Conduct Unbecoming' clauses that would justify Davis' firing him.

Furthermore, Davis can, of course, fire him at will.

Now, whether Davis can legally break the remainder of Gruden's contract is another matter - especially since, as we keep pointing out, none of this occurred while Gruden was actually coaching.

(Given that Gruden won't be getting a media job after this, what does he have to lose from suing everyone on top?)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Now, whether Davis can legally break the remainder of Gruden's contract is another matter - especially since, as we keep pointing out, none of this occurred while Gruden was actually coaching.

They already reached a settlement of some sort not long after this all went down.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The New Dolphins logo was unveiled today...

Dolphin logo.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck me not Woods. OBJ better fucking be ready to not suck.

Injuries during fucking practice have now ended the seasons of two important Rams starters God dammit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I honestly think the Rams would have moved on from Woods this offseason because of his salary. I wonder what happens now.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
there's protecting the shield and then there's NFL protecting the shield

• 1Picard

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude did his flip kick, celebrated like 3 different times with different teammates, and while the rest of his team was running off the field he starts walking over to the opposing teams bench to keep talking.

I dont think he tried to hit the ref, and thats what triggered him to throw the flag, but there is plenty of reason that guy could have avoided that shit and just left the field with his teammates. Were it me as the ref, I wouldnt have thrown the flag and warned the kid to not do it again but that celebration and other shit lasted way longer than is usual.

• 5Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Dude did his flip kick, celebrated like 3 different times with different teammates, and while the rest of his team was running off the field he starts walking over to the opposing teams bench to keep talking.

I dont think he tried to hit the ref, and thats what triggered him to throw the flag, but there is plenty of reason that guy could have avoided that shit and just left the field with his teammates. Were it me as the ref, I wouldnt have thrown the flag and warned the kid to not do it again but that celebration and other shit lasted way longer than is usual.
You don't think he tried to hit the ref? Great hot take since it was the ref trying to hit him...

• 1Cutler

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's actually the first Steelers fan I've seen defend the penalty, although I'm sure there are more out there.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's actually the first Steelers fan I've seen defend the penalty, although I'm sure there are more out there.
What part of I wouldnt have thrown the flag are you too retarded to comprehend.

Just saying the dude carried on like a tool. Nor do I think the ref tried to hit him or he tried to hit the ref, looked like an accident and the ref should have let it go. But hey carry on

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Just saying the dude carried on like a tool. Nor do I think the ref tried to hit him or he tried to hit the ref, looked like an accident and the ref should have let it go. But hey carry on
The way you describe the 'taunt' and are pretending that Corrente's super obvious hip check wasn't super obvious make it pretty clear that you're lying and that you definitely would have thrown that flag.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

But no comment regarding the entire team running into the endzone for a team celebration after an interception

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The way you describe the 'taunt' and are pretending that Corrente's super obvious hip check wasn't super obvious make it pretty clear that you're lying and that you definitely would have thrown that flag.
Yes, he was being a douche and what he was doing could definitely be technically called taunting. No, I dont think at the time it was something super egregious like standing over a player you injured nor do I think it was worthy of a flag at that point of the game.

I know for smoothbrains like you it cant be both things. Some good psychoanalysis there though champ.

• 1Faggotry