2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And that particular Grant Cohn take is absolutely nothing that everyone wasn't already talking about. Literally everyone knew that Shanahan was going all in with Jimmy this year. Shit, he even said so at a press conference in regards to Jimmy over Lance.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
80% of Lance's throws look like a wounded duck. This kid needs some major resistance training this off-season to build up that arm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
80% of Lance's throws look like a wounded duck. This kid needs some major resistance training this off-season to build up that arm.
I legit don't know if you are trolling or just really stupid.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1641162559354.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Only the 49ers can get an interception to then fumble it and lose it.

Edit: What a shitty, and lucky call for the 49ers

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
His check cleared? Have you seen the flag discrepancy? Shut the fuck up and go back to the 49er game.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What a crazy ass day of football

This. And I can honestly say that "insert team here" has a legit shot at getting to a SB this year. Just make the playoffs at this point, and who the fuck knows what's gonna happen.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
only reason cowboys have points right now is the refs
Same shit with the Cardinals. Multiple questionable PI's on their touchdown. That last drive should have been delay of game when they flagged DLaw for offsides. 10 yard swing which made the field goal possible. Like I said before, go back to the niner game.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Same shit with the Cardinals. Multiple questionable PI's on their touchdown. That last drive should have been delay of game when they flagged DLaw for offsides. 10 yard swing which made the field goal possible. Like I said before, go back to the niner game.

That’s a lot of words to just say wah wah wah