2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crazy thing is as bad as Pittsburgh got assreamed in KC a few weeks ago Kelce was out for that game. Bloodbath sounds about right.

Least he gets to play in 1 last playoff game, so all good.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Crazy thing is as bad as Pittsburgh got assreamed in KC a few weeks ago Kelce was out for that game. Bloodbath sounds about right.

Least he gets to play in 1 last playoff game, so all good.

it serves the Captain Fatfuck right to go out like this

• 2Truth!
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bubbles stick to your retarded asian shitfuckery in SS.

Dude's won 2 SBs as the best QB in Steelers franchise history, played to age 39, racked up hundreds of millions of dollars, and is 100% going to be in the HoF some day.

Pretty sure he will somehow sleep at night after his career is over.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bradshaw won twice as many and never lost. Plus he didn't need ref help to beat the Cardinals.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bubbles stick to your retarded asian shitfuckery in SS.

Dude's won 2 SBs as the best QB in Steelers franchise history, played to age 39, racked up hundreds of millions of dollars, and is 100% going to be in the HoF some day.

Pretty sure he will somehow sleep at night after his career is over.
and hes got a rapist wit

• 1Worf
  • 1Moron

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bradshaw won twice as many and never lost. Plus he didn't need ref help to beat the Cardinals.
LMFAO you are equally as retarded.

Bradshaws career td to int ratio is 212 to 210......barely even fucking 1 to 1. Bens is 418 to 210....same number of ints! Jesus fucking Christ, thank you for the laugh though.

Dude literally was carried for half a decade by whom many consider the best defense of all-time.

• 1Fumble
  • 1Salty

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The ultimate goal of any NFL team is to get the Lombardi trophy. In that respect, Bradshaw wins. Plus less rape.

• 1Slow
  • 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
LMFAO you are equally as retarded.

Bradshaws career td to int ratio is 212 to 210......barely even fucking 1 to 1. Bens is 418 to 210....same number of ints! Jesus fucking Christ, thank you for the laugh though.

Dude literally was carried for half a decade by whom many consider the best defense of all-time.
I mean they're totally different eras. While I think Bradshaw is pretty overrated there isn't a single QB that played any substantial time in the 70s or earlier that has even a 1.5/1 TD/Int ratio.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The ultimate goal of any NFL team is to get the Lombardi trophy. In that respect, Bradshaw wins. Plus less rape.
Great analysis.

So by your smoothbrained logic Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino. Cool.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Remember a few years ago that O-line coach with the Miami Dolphins that had that video leaked of him snorting lines of cocaine while sending a video to a prostitute/stripper saying he wished she was there so he could do lines off her pussy?

Yeah that's Chris Foerster. I just found out he's now the O-line coach for the 49ers.

Lifelong 49ers fan checking in. Good offensive line coaches are worth more than their weight in gold. Get that guy a ring!

• 2Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Remember a few years ago that O-line coach with the Miami Dolphins that had that video leaked of him snorting lines of cocaine while sending a video to a prostitute/stripper saying he wished she was there so he could do lines off her pussy?

Yeah that's Chris Foerster. I just found out he's now the O-line coach for the 49ers.

Lifelong 49ers fan checking in. Good offensive line coaches are worth more than their weight in gold. Get that guy a ring!
What a fucking legend. No wonder our O-Line has been so good this year. Even with our starting LTs and RTs out, we protected the fuck out of Jimmy G against the Lambs. Although, I think McGlinchey is way overrated.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean they're totally different eras. While I think Bradshaw is pretty overrated there isn't a single QB that played any substantial time in the 70s or earlier that has even a 1.5/1 TD/Int ratio.
Fair enough, but you can always make the decade argument in any of these discussions.

Bradshaw was nothing special. In fact in 76 (which my dad would always talk about as the greatest defense they ever had) Bradshaw went out for the season and the Steelers started 1-4. They then won 9 straight with some no name QB and in eight of the last nine games the Steelers defense didn't allow a touchdown. They actually had three consecutive shutouts, which hasn’t been done since and will probably never be done again.

That defense was other worldly. Bradshaw was not.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Fair enough, but you can always make the decade argument in any of these discussions.

Bradshaw was nothing special. In fact in 76 (which my dad would always talk about as the greatest defense they ever had) Bradshaw went out for the season and the Steelers started 1-4. They then won 9 straight with some no name QB and in eight of the last nine games the Steelers defense didn't allow a touchdown. They actually had three consecutive shutouts, which hasn’t been done since and will probably never be done again.

Oh I don't really disagree, I just think using stats comparing eras that far apart is awkward. Bradshaw was a good QB for his era, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that thinks he's actually better than say Staubach was. He's not as bad as Namath was though, who might be the most overrated QB in the HoF.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Oh I don't really disagree, I just think using stats comparing eras that far apart is awkward. Bradshaw was a good QB for his era, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that thinks he's actually better than say Staubach was. He's not as bad as Namath was though, who might be the most overrated QB in the HoF.
Until Eli gets in.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even as a Steelers fan I wouldn't say Bradshaw was better than Staubach at QB. Bradshaw was also a fucking douche which is why Chuck Noll disliked him so much.

That was also the big rivalry thing from that era -- the Dallas offense of the 70s with Staubach, Dorsett, Pearson etc vs the Steel Curtain defense. Which hilariously is another reason you can all hate the Cowboys.

When they started the "America's Team" shit it made people instinctively vomit and instead became bandwagon Steelers fans because they hated them for crowning them with that term and they were the Cowboys big rival. Decades of bandwagon Steelers fans were created because of Cowboys faggotry.

Speaking of all this nostalgia, my entire family would talk about this play and how Cliff Harris the king of douche bags sparked the Steelers comeback in the Super Bowl on this play

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

Well yeah, players cant fucking juice themselves to the gills anymore lol

• 1Moron

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
who might be the most overrated QB in the HoF.
Joe Namath can't be overrated because nobody thinks he was particularly good. He didn't get into the Hall of Fame for his skills, he got into the Hall of Fame for doing the impossible.. Nobody thought an AFL team could ever win a Super Bowl. Lots of people didn't think the AFL teams had any business playing against the NFL, and the Jets didn't just win they dominated them.

*edit*

He also might have been the first of the contemporary style pop-culture icons to come out of football.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well yeah, players cant fucking juice themselves to the gills anymore lol
Truth. It was par for the course for the entire league in those days. It also continued for decades after that too.

The Raiders were the known kings of juicing. There are still Raider fans who will talk about how legit it was Bo Jackson was 230 lb and was clocked running a 4.16 (some claim it was 4.12) 40 yard dash and no way he was roided to fuckall.

/boggle

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Until Eli gets in.
After listening to Peyton and Eli call games, I don't think Eli was that bad of a QB. He basically had to pull plays out of his ass to win both games, against The GOAT, and it's clear he has a very good understanding of the game. The Giants have just been a trash organization since their run in the 80s and very early 90s.

Sterling

El Presidente
Nobody is saying Elis is legit bad. That's a totally different thing than saying he'd be the worst QB in the HoF compared to his era.

• 1Like