2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
well, you won't be surprised when they find a way to gift 7 points to the raiders

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I like how they keep saying these are the best refs and that's why they are doing the playoffs

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in the kitchen but I thought I heard them say these refs didnt work with each other and were from different crews working together for the 1st time

If so, that is fucking retarded

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in the kitchen but I thought I heard them say these refs didnt work with each other and were from different crews working together for the 1st time

If so, that is fucking retarded
That's how it always is. They take the best refs not the best teams of refs.

This crew is fucked up all over the place. No whistle, no time out. The explanation for picking up the flag implied there was a play. If I was either team I'd have my owner on the horn with the league asking them what the actual fuck is up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jerome Boger is the worst referee in the NFL. Do you guys not watch football? He has been one of the worst for years and now that Corrente is retiring, he's taking the top spot no contest.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's how it always is. They take the best refs not the best teams of refs.

This crew is fucked up all over the place. No whistle, no time out. The explanation for picking up the flag implied there was a play. If I was either team I'd have my owner on the horn with the league asking them what the actual fuck is up.
Nah my man thats not how it always is. Explains why playoff officiating has been so bad.

In 2020, the NFL moved to five alternates for the early postseason rounds, which will continue this season. The alternate officials are a referee, an umpire, a line of scrimmage official (down judge or line judge), a deep wing official (field judge or side judge), and a back judge. Officials who have alternate assignments are still eligible for an on-field assignment in the Divisional Playoffs.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah my man thats not how it always is. Explains why playoff officiating has been so bad.
What you posted at the bottom has nothing to do with what I said. The part at the bottom is the alternates who are not currently on the field. They are on the sidelines.