2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Jimmy get cut yet?

1643667639578.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On the other hand the Niners were the 3rd place NFC West team and squeaked into the playoffs with an OT win in a game they were down 17-0.

Kyle Shanahan is 39-42 in the regular season. (and half those wins are probably against the Rams hehehe)

Shanahan way better than that record. But injuries have killed a couple of his seasons there. Any time he mostly has the band together they've made deep runs. Fucking Deebo healthy is a revelation. He's going to be going late 1st early 2nd in fantasy drafts next year, especially if they make him a WR/RB hybrid like Patterson.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fucking Deebo healthy is a revelation. He's going to be going late 1st early 2nd in fantasy drafts next year, especially if they make him a WR/RB hybrid like Patterson.

I have a feeling the running back part is going to go away once he gets paid this off season. I could see it coming back if Kyle is desperate for offense like he has been this year but if he can get a quarterback who can actually throw it somewhere other than 10-20 yards right in the middle of the field and Deebo is making $15M a year they will want him at WR. I'm really curious if they try to get Mostert back next year or if he's just going to roll with Mitchell and Sermon. Lynch said in an interview last week that they're really excited about Sermon's progress later in the season even though he hasn't been on the field but we won't know if that's real or not until we see him play some more.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have a feeling the running back part is going to go away once he gets paid this off season. I could see it coming back if Kyle is desperate for offense like he has been this year but if he can get a quarterback who can actually throw it somewhere other than 10-20 yards right in the middle of the field and Deebo is making $15M a year they will want him at WR. I'm really curious if they try to get Mostert back next year or if he's just going to roll with Mitchell and Sermon. Lynch said in an interview last week that they're really excited about Sermon's progress later in the season even though he hasn't been on the field but we won't know if that's real or not until we see him play some more.
Deebo is going to get $20M+ most likely, just like other top WR's. If they get him for $15M that is an absolute steal. And as much as I like Mostert, I don't think they should re-sign him, nor do I think they will. Dude is going to be 30 and is injury prone.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
In the packers case its more than this, though I agree this is a big part of it. Rodgers is just not a good playoff QB. Our one SB was under arguably the best defense GB has ever had, relative to its era. It was just not as obvious when McDoofus was distracting from it with his buffoonery. AR is not buying into LaFluers offence in crunch time any time he can toss to his boyfriend Adams. If he would stop trying to be a drama queen and actually follow the plan, he likely would have gotten another ring this year. Instead he went of the reservation and put up his worst playoff performance ever, other than the Eli Manning raping a while back.

Clearly having a shit division never hurt the Pats that much, so it comes down to discipline. And one thing the Niners have a lot of is discipline. They had no business going that far in the playoffs, but they had neither the worst offence and certainly not the worst defense in the playoffs (Grats Steelers). And arguably, it was their special teams that carried them the furthest, as many of the playoff teams (and GB was the worst offender) had dogshit special teams. Niners are and were a playoff calibre team, but Jimmy has very little to do with that. Pretty sure they will be just fine with the new guy next year.
There is also the fact that Rodgers isnt as good as Brady and the Packers have never had a coach as good as Belichick.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This year's Super Bowl tickets are the most expensive ever

It amazes me how expensive a ticket can get for 4 hours of entertainment. I understand it is the BIG game but with the advent of large screen TV and a great view, you can enjoy the game from the house. The money you save, could actually be used for a pretty damn good home system setup. I never feel bad not having gone to the Super Bowl, given the ticket prices.

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Deebo is going to get $20M+ most likely, just like other top WR's. If they get him for $15M that is an absolute steal. And as much as I like Mostert, I don't think they should re-sign him, nor do I think they will. Dude is going to be 30 and is injury prone.
Gonna be a interesting offseason when Deebo, DK, AJ, Terry and Diontae all need new contracts.

• 1Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider

It amazes me how expensive a ticket can get for 4 hours of entertainment. I understand it is the BIG game but with the advent of large screen TV and a great view, you can enjoy the game from the house. The money you save, could actually be used for a pretty damn good home system setup. I never feel bad not having gone to the Super Bowl, given the ticket prices.

Going to the super bowl isn’t for football fans, silly. It’s for wealthy businessmen to take their equally wealthy clients out for a schmooze.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Going to the super bowl isn’t for football fans, silly. It’s for wealthy businessmen to take their equally wealthy clients out for a schmooze.
Yeah, the price is probably an upside since these people have no need for most expensive gifts.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

$7k for the cheapest ticket, $10k for the average. Yet another reason CA needs to fall off into the ocean.

Most live sporting events suck anyways. Like a $35 Baseball or MLS ticket is about the only one I still find fun, purely for the atmosphere. Football is 1000% better on TV.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Thats not even including beer and food costs that are through the roof now. As well as just the time it takes to get in and out of a game. I only go to games now when I find cheap tickets. Especially if your team is having a bad season.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I never considered going to the Super Bowl. Not worth it at all. I'm going to go back to Cincinnati. The vibe in Cincy is going to be fucking insane.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
My friend with season tickets told me he was offered to buy his tickets for $6500 a piece SIX MONTHS AGO and balked. Guess he should have bought those fucking things.

• 1Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I never considered going to the Super Bowl. Not worth it at all. I'm going to go back to Cincinnati. The vibe in Cincy is going to be fucking insane.
The real experience is being downtown in whatever city is going to the big game. I remember downtown Denver when the 2015 Broncos went to Superbowl 50, what a fucking madhouse. People poured out into the streets after they won and went crazy.

• 1Like

Animosity

The real experience is being downtown in whatever city is going to the big game. I remember downtown Denver when the 2015 Broncos went to Superbowl 50, what a fucking madhouse. People poured out into the streets after they won and went crazy.
I went to downtown Seattle when the Seahawks won. It was a party from the freeway down through every street. It was insane.

From people I have heard of who went to an actual Superbowl say it is a lot of fun but not worth the cost unless your team is in it and wins it. I couldnt imagine paying that money to be a neutral party or watch my team lose.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
well with the Bucs going back to being terrible i can get cheap tickets again!

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users