2021 AssHat Voting Round 2

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk - don't care

Furry vs. Muurloen - name alone says it all

Hoss vs. Vanessa - smooth brain over penis

lurkingdirk vs. Denamian - creator of the fixed brackets

Gavinmad vs. James - who the fuck is James?

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule - has not brought back twitter

Lendarios vs. Ossoi - don't care

BoozeCube vs. Blazin - both are shit but current amod gets it

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet - fuck the other guy

BrutalTM bs. jayrebb - don't care

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath - upset time

Lithose vs. Aldarion - don't care

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - voting for one self is a very asshat thing to do

Xequecal vs. Oblio - no contest

Daezuel vs. Tmac - don't care

Foler vs. Alkorin - untermensch
"upset time" and then fails to vote.

Oh No Reaction GIF

• 5Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk

Furry vs. Muurloen

Hoss vs. Vanessa

lurkingdirk
vs. Denamian

Gavinmad vs. James

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule

Lendarios
vs. Ossoi

BoozeCube vs. Blazin

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet

BrutalTM bs. jayrebb

Sanrith Descartes
vs. popsicledeath

Lithose vs. Aldarion

Bubbles vs. RobXIII

Xequecal vs. Oblio

Daezuel
vs. Tmac

Foler vs. Alkorin

• 2Comrade
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Legal question:

Does it count as voter intimidation if I threaten to threadban everyone who votes for popsicledeath popsicledeath but I do it more than 50' from the polling place?

Hosix Hosix is just mad because I was asking in the NFL thread about the NFL's own ad campaign declaring themselves queer and gay and trans, etc. It's apparently hard to stay ignorant and pretend the NFL is still about football when it's the NFL themselves directly supporting the shit people have been warning they would for years.

He's lashing out at me over his own discomfort with the leftist culture rot he's implicitly supporting that is infecting football. So much so he ran and complained to mods I was discussing the NFL in the NFL thread.

I understand these are confusing times for cowards and morons, though, so have forgiven him for his desperate ignorance and petty, vindictive tantrums.

No comment on the irony of him nominating me in a post that fails to understand several very clear rules of the nomination process.

I guess all that to say he's in a rough patch of cognitive dissonance and needs some grace and understanding, which is why I fully support his lashing out like an asshat if he feels it brings him some measure of comfort.

Wouldn't let him watch the NFL with a male minor, though.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Hosix Hosix is just mad because I was asking in the NFL thread about the NFL's own ad campaign declaring themselves queer and gay and trans, etc. It's apparently hard to stay ignorant and pretend the NFL is still about football when it's the NFL themselves directly supporting the shit people have been warning they would for years.

He's lashing out at me over his own discomfort with the leftist culture rot he's implicitly supporting that is infecting football. So much so he ran and complained to mods I was discussing the NFL in the NFL thread.

I understand these are confusing times for cowards and morons, though, so have forgiven him for his desperate ignorance and petty, vindictive tantrums.

No comment on the irony of him nominating me in a post that fails to understand several very clear rules of the nomination process.

I guess all that to say he's in a rough patch of cognitive dissonance and needs some grace and understanding, which is why I fully support his lashing out like an asshat if he feels it brings him some measure of comfort.

Wouldn't let him watch the NFL with a male minor, though.

89E5F993-D40A-4AC7-812C-FAFB30E3243A.jpeg

Glad you typed all that out. You have been holding in for so long.

You are welcome.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow

Hosix

All labs matter!
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk

Furry vs. Muurloen

Hoss vs. Vanessa

lurkingdirk
vs. Denamian

Gavinmad vs. James

Tarrant
vs. Lightning Lord Rule

Lendarios vs. Ossoi

BoozeCube
vs. Blazin

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet

BrutalTM vs.
jayrebb

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath

Lithose vs. Aldarion

Bubbles
vs. RobXIII

Xequecal vs. Oblio

Daezuel vs. Tmac

Foler vs. Alkorin

• 2Comrade
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Harrow

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk - pure revenge

Furry vs. Muurloen - nothing worse than non-posting bitches (thinking of wrong guy, but vote stands just without any reason)

Hoss vs. Vanessa - for not ever just ignoring other asshats

lurkingdirk vs. Denamian - irony

Gavinmad vs. James -often agree but fun to make an easy target of dumb shit like this

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule - obvs

Lendarios vs. Ossoi -how could I not voted for anyone but the guy who constantly pretendy to no speak the good English with obvious spelling/tense mistakes.

BoozeCube vs. Blazin - even though I often agree goes too far and on unrelated topics.

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet - easy!?!?!

BrutalTM vs. jayrebb - this dumb fence sitting faggot is one strawman generalization away from being as bad as Xequecal Xequecal in arguing against shit nobody else is arguing for.

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath -balance to the force since Bubbles Bubbles embarrassed himself forgetting to vote.

Lithose vs. Aldarion -because he's like a decade behind rejecting academia the way Lithose did. And was so adamantly wrong on everything Covid for a year.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII -going for the upset on this one!!!

Xequecal vs. Oblio -for keeping Lanx Lanx in thrall!

Daezuel vs. Tmac - shrug and random selection

Foler vs. Alkorin -dumb shtick got old years ago.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk - pure revenge

Furry vs. Muurloen - nothing worse than non-posting bitches (thinking of wrong guy, but vote stands just without any reason)

Hoss vs. Vanessa - for not ever just ignoring other asshats

lurkingdirk vs. Denamian - irony

Gavinmad vs. James -often agree but fun to make an easy target of dumb shit like this

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule - obvs

Lendarios vs. Ossoi -how could I not voted for anyone but the guy who constantly pretendy to no speak the good English with obvious spelling/tense mistakes.

BoozeCube vs. Blazin - even though I often agree goes too far and on unrelated topics.

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet - easy!?!?!

BrutalTM vs. jayrebb - this dumb fence sitting faggot is one strawman generalization away from being as bad as Xequecal Xequecal in arguing against shit nobody else is arguing for.

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath -balance to the force since Bubbles Bubbles embarrassed himself forgetting to vote.

Lithose vs. Aldarion -because he's like a decade behind rejecting academia the way Lithose did. And was so adamantly wrong on everything Covid for a year.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII -going for the upset on this one!!!

Xequecal vs. Oblio -for keeping Lanx Lanx in thrall!

Daezuel vs. Tmac - shrug and random selection

Foler vs. Alkorin -dumb shtick got old years ago.
How ironic that both you and I voted for ourselves.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk - dgaf

Furry vs. Muurloen - furries need to go to the farm

Hoss vs. Vanessa - duh

lurkingdirk vs. Denamian - mod so yeah

Gavinmad vs. James - coin flip

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule - worse than mod since he owns this shithole

Lendarios vs. Ossoi - raftcoon vs dog fucking so coin flip

BoozeCube vs. Blazin - mod and booze only spreads hugs

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet - garbage

BrutalTM vs. jayrebb - bad takes on COVID or bad takes on Ghostbusters, coin flip

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath - fuck you for all of your Folder gold threads

Lithose vs. Aldarion - fuck you for always going out of your way to fucking reply to xeq. You should win this.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - coin flip

Xequecal vs. Oblio - duh

Daezuel vs. Tmac - dgaf

Foler vs. Alkorin - thief and habitual liar with a terrible shtick
you are one delusional salty faggot.
Furry vs. Muurloen - Surprisingly kind of a tough call, since I think Muurloen is low-key much worse than people realize :trollface: . But then Furry, is hi-key pretty terrible even if he WASN'T a furfag. Furfags ftl.

Hoss vs. Vanessa - Pretentious word vomit vs smooth-brained obliviousness. Sorry Hoss, this just isn't your year. Plus it's always funny when Manessa gets his hopes up by making it farther only to be crushed in a later round. :I'm Fine:

lurkingdirk vs. Denamian - Bracket rigger (the SE bracket is TURRIBLE) vs a Chargers fan. REALLY close. Ok, not really.

Gavinmad vs. James - I suspect that James has temporarily ragequit which is pretty asshat behavior, HOWEVER, it also means that he won't be around to enjoy the prizes should he win. Therefor Gavinmad by default. Sorry bro.

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule - I usually don't frequent places where Tarrant posts, but I did see a couple of them lately. That's enough.

Lendarios vs. Ossoi - How is this matchup so early? #rigged! I've actually seen a couple of funny posts by Lend in the last year, can't say the same about Mr Totally Not Gay. Ossoi has earned this one this year.

BoozeCube vs. Blazin - Sorry Booze, Blazin's given me too much good Stonk advice to get it, despite that CTRE thing :trollface:

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Lanx hasn't been THAT bad this year. But really I'm always amazed at how much effect a few negs can have.

BrutalTM bs. jayrebb - surprisingly kind of a tough call. I disagree with BrutalTM, but then again he's also living the life in rural MT. Ah fuck it.

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath - Sanrith wants it, BUUUT have you seen some of the antics he's gotten up to this year??

Lithose vs. Aldarion - Lithose looks for dumbasses to argue with like a crack addict, vs Aldarion who might actually be a crack addict. Crack!

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - Rob doesn't post much and Bubbles is likely accused of posting too much. Mr Harrow takes it!

Xequecal vs. Oblio - Xeqmate, bitches!

Daezuel vs. Tmac - Both of these guys are generally pretty funny. Coinflip says:

Foler vs. Alkorin - I hope Foler comes back from his """ragequit""" in the middle of this contest, but I bet he won't because he's an asshat.
GOTCHA BITCH.

Chukzombi vs. Tarisk - tarisk is an espoused pedophile.

Furry vs. Muurloen - furry is a Lord of Gold.

Hoss vs. Vanessa - Nfc who Vanessa is but haus is good in my book.

lurkingdirk vs. Denamian - Gotta keep tradition, namean? Hope to see fake deer meet in his fridge again.

Gavinmad vs. James - No I won’t fuck you.

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Maybe a worse game dev than team pantheon.

Lendarios vs. Ossoi - Both deserve it but lend is a blatant troll and currently illegally residing in the USA. Go back.

BoozeCube vs. Blazin - Dude is a complete fed. A boomer fed at that - not even good at it.

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet - This man is a degenerate homosexual.

BrutalTM vs. jayrebb - tough. Brutal gives good home advice but he’s vaxxed so gonna pick him.

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath - A man of no moral principle who gives up all conviction at the first inconvenience is no man at all. This is maybe the most pathetic poster on this forum ( Chris Chris your status is in danger)

Lithose vs. Aldarion - Dunno who this is but Lithose is OK in my book.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - Rob is a homosexual pedophile who commits child abuse by locking his children in his Tesla on hot summer days. Some even say he’s a pedophile - I wish I could say I find this shocking.

Xequecal vs. Oblio - Xeq. What else can I add that hasn’t already been said?

Daezuel vs. Tmac - dunno who either of these two are so randomly chose one.

Foler vs. Alkorin - Myself, of course.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1OK, Sure

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk - To much of a coward to post

Furry
vs. Muurloen - All furfags should be put down. It's people like him why we get that pizza post.

Hoss vs. Vanessa - Simply for multi-quoting posts, there isn't a douchier way to post.

lurkingdirk
vs. Denamian - The bracket seeding is shit, and you should feel bad.

Gavinmad vs. James - Wanted to pick James because of the NFT stupidity, but Gavin is just a whiny cunt.

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Tarrant is clearly the bigger fag but he doesn't post as much so LLR gets it for being the GNOAT. The great negro of all time.

Lendarios
vs. Ossoi - We should be able to vote both, I'll hope one dies at crossfit and the other dies in a kennel.

BoozeCube vs. Blazin -

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet - I would vote for Lanx but I need to keep the CCP happy for when they take over the U.S.

BrutalTM
bs. jayrebb - Wishes he was a real fencer sitter but can't hold a candle to Tuco. Wishes their was shades of grey to kid fucking making him a human garbage.

Sanrith Descartes vs. popsicledeath - Decided he wants to win asshat so has been playing a shit heel for the last month, good enough to advance but not good enough to win.

Lithose vs. Aldarion - Modern Day Academia - Some of the dumbest takes this board has ever witnessed.

Bubbles vs. RobXIII - Bubbles might post a lot of ugly ass bitches and spends 23 hours a day jerking off to pron but Rob is a kid abuser it doesn't get more asshat than that.

Xequecal
vs. Oblio - The American Hating Faggot Commie Pedophile

Daezuel vs. Tmac - Decided raising a baby was more important than dropping totems in a 20 year old elf simulator.

Foler vs. Alkorin - Alkorin being butthurt and retracting from the fourms is a bitch move but he is up against Folders. Folders is this boards Mike Pence, he has no chill, and he ragequit the board. For shame Folgers for shame.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users