2021 AssHat Voting Round 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi- Doggie dick sucker has me on ignore so I wont be able to taunt him mercilessly if he wins. So instead I'll taunt the other guy.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - We had a chance to have the greatest playoff since the the 1986 NLCS (Mets vs Astros) but instead of Sanrith vs. Folger we get this trash matchup. Y'all thin skinned "oh please don't neg us" pussies get what you deserve. My vote? Who gives a fuck.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi- Doggie dick sucker has me on ignore so I wont be able to taunt him mercilessly if he wins. So instead I'll taunt the other guy.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - We had a chance to have the greatest playoff since the the 1986 NLCS (Mets vs Astros) but instead of Sanrith vs. Folger we get this trash matchup. Y'all thin skinned "oh please don't neg us" pussies get what you deserve. My vote? Who gives a fuck.

what-a-bitch-bitch.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Once again, Vanessa is going to be crushed in the later rounds, fittingly. To come so close to yet another coveted medal, that juicy morsel of attention, yet to fail yet again... delicious. As for Godzilla, XeGodzilla is going to have up the hormone dosages to ever hope to catch up.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Let's recap some of the year that Foler's had here:
-Getting banned for 5 months in an utterly retarded ban bet that he was too stupid not to fall into.​
-Trust the Plan!​
-2 more weeks!​
-The fire rises!​
-Mongolian Throating for fun and profit.​
-A massive pissing contest with Araysar, leading to Araysar ragequitting the forum.​
-All the fallout from this pissing contest, including the Log Wizard (snicker) stuff and many shop items flying back and forth.​
-Araysar's totally factual accusation of Folder being a UH-60 enthusiast lingers though. For good reason.​
-Many various random reports from sperging out when the mood suits him.​
-LARPing as Scott Disick.​
-LARPing as a multimillionaire. Check out my Fidelity account screenshot, bros! You poors in the investing thread should subscribe to my newsletter!​
-LARPing as a Ferrari Pista owner. No pics though bros, can't afford to be doxxed. No $$$ for security, duh.​
-LARPing as a right winger, just like Stephen Colbert!​
-LARPing as a high end watch enthusiast, any watch that costs less than $10k is proof you're a poor!​
-LARPing as a player getting tons of chicks, though this is only sporadic because even his ego has a hard time maintaining this one.​
-Trolling SJW dating accounts with fake pics and stories. While funny, is this REALLY not the actions of an Asshat?​
-Starting the "Gold Civil War" with Sanrith and all of the fallout from that. This includes at least 10(!) separate threads in Comments/Suggestions, accusations of cheating when it's not possible to cheat, throwing shop items around like candy, and other assorted random asshattery.​
-Ragequitting 2 separate times during this Civil War when something went poorly for him.​
-Coming back from those ragequits like nothing happened. WE SAW YOU, ASSHAT!​
-Now recruiting other donors to continue this "War". I hope you others realize who you're signing up with...​

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head!! This EASILY, COMICALLY, tops an admitted faggot who barely posts besides a few negs. No contest.

The only question in my mind is: does this cumulative asshattery -which would likely be MUCH higher if he had been here all year instead of losing a ban bet like an asshat- top the depravity and narcissism of Ossoi? Personally, I say yes, and also such depravity and narcissism DESERVES to lose at the end.

But, we'll have to see how the vote shakes out!

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 9 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler

The match no one asked for. Jogger cock vs. dog cock.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - A mentally ill degenerate narcissist faggot vs. Vanessa.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Folder imagine being so much of a fucking Mike Pence you actually beat Xequecal Xequecal , you are officially worse than an American Hating Faggot Commie Pedophile. That is a pretty low bar to beat.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - While I think this award should go to the degenerate, disgusting piece of mentally ill trash in Vanessa, I know that's the kind of attention those dudes love. So, my vote goes to the Paw Patrol Pounder.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - I normally wouldn't vote for a Lord of Gold, but Foler is such a SWELL and GENEROUS fellow that I can't help but highlight his exploits.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Vanessa vs. Ossoi i knew that you could.

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Foler Mudcunt forever. Folder is a folder and should have been banned long ago, but mudcunt is worse

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Once again, Vanessa is going to be crushed in the later rounds, fittingly. To come so close to yet another coveted medal, that juicy morsel of attention, yet to fail yet again... delicious. As for Godzilla, XeGodzilla is going to have up the hormone dosages to ever hope to catch up.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Let's recap some of the year that Foler's had here:
-Getting banned for 5 months in an utterly retarded ban bet that he was too stupid not to fall into.​
-Trust the Plan!​
-2 more weeks!​
-The fire rises!​
-A massive pissing contest with Araysar, leading to Araysar ragequitting the forum.​
-All the fallout from this pissing contest, including the Log Wizard (snicker) stuff and many shop items flying back and forth.​
-Araysar's totally factual accusation of Folder being a UH-60 enthusiast lingers though. For good reason.​
-LARPing as a multimillionaire. Check out my Fidelity account screenshot, bros! You poors in the investing thread should subscribe to my newsletter!​
-LARPing as a Ferrari Pista owner. No pics though bros, can't afford to be doxxed. No $$$ for security, duh.​
-LARPing as a high end watch enthusiast, any watch that costs less than $10k is proof you're a poor!​
-LARPing as a player getting tons of chicks, though this is only sporadic because even his ego has a hard time maintaining this one.​
-Trolling SJW dating accounts with fake pics and stories. While funny, is this REALLY not the actions of an Asshat?​
-Starting the "Gold Civil War" with Sanrith and all of the fallout from that. This includes at least 10(!) separate threads in Comments/Suggestions, accusations of cheating when it's not possible to cheat, throwing shop items around like candy, and other assorted random asshattery.​
-Ragequitting 2 separate times during this Civil War when something went poorly for him.​
-Now recruiting other donors to continue this "War". I hope you others realize who you're signing up with...​

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head!! This EASILY, COMICALLY, tops an admitted faggot who barely posts besides a few negs. No contest.

The only question in my mind is: does this cumulative asshattery -which would likely be MUCH higher if he had been here all year instead of losing a ban bet like an asshat- top the depravity and narcissism of Ossoi? Personally, I say yes, and also such depravity and narcissism DESERVES to lose at the end.

So this Asshat award is an Oscar by this definition.

Robin Williams Oscars GIF

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa vs. Ossoi
Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler

My boys taking this round for an EPIC final.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi i knew that you could.

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Foler Mudcunt forever. Folder is a folder and should have been banned long ago, but mudcunt is worse
Chuk's just salty all his ancient civ posts get negged by Mudcrush.
SAD!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Abstain from the attention whore race.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Cringe from birth vs fall from grace into cringe.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

-Trust the Plan!​
-2 more weeks!​
-The fire rises!​

I want you to write my wiki Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule . Of course a few of your claims need to be, fixed..

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Foler

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Abstain from the attention whore race.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Cringe from birth vs fall from grace into cringe.
Gonna turn it around by the new year. Just trust my plan.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like