2021 AssHat Voting Round 5

Rude

Potato del Grande
Ossoi Ossoi - voting for this worthless faggot, unfortunately. Can't wait to hear his chow down on dog dick while some dom is tearing his nipples off after he wins.
Foler Foler - Congrats man!! Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet is a worthless degenerate and it's unfortunate Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas lost his ban bet.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Vanessa vs. Ossoi The carb master who licks cocaine off of dog cock.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler Fatty who negs everyone but contributes nothing to this forum.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi The carb master who licks cocaine off of dog cock.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler Fatty who negs everyone but contributes nothing to this forum.
Don’t forget mudcrush is a complete degenerate homosexual.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Ossoi is harmless, Vanessa on the other hand...

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Really tough call, but again at least Filer is funny... sometimes.

Lanx Lanx I always cheated off Asians in college, this how I repay your people.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Really tough call, but again at least Filer is funny... sometimes.

Lanx Lanx Lanx Lanx I always cheated off Asians in college, this how I repay your people.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

you literally called me a bully in a previous voting round. I assume you've now retracted and realised that pseudo-science is far less grown up than autistically posting truth and getting people to concede they're wrong, just like you're about to do?

• 1Jew
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you literally called me a bully in a previous voting round. I assume you've now retracted and realised that pseudo-science is far less grown up than autistically posting truth and getting people to concede they're wrong, just like you're about to do?
Oblio Oblio please explain

lulz

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Versus a non-degenerate homosexual?
1637379617546.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Reported for campaigning in the voting thread.

• 5Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Clearly this will be the grand champion. I hated him before, but just the last year has red rocketed him to the top.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Abstain. Neither is worth a vote to me.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Just crown him now, since you held voting open long enough extra to get Xeq dethroned. This tournament is over. Manessa might want to chemically castrate your kids while reading them bible verses in drag, but that still falls a distant second to snorting coke off a dick to impress hookers or going in for sloppy seconds after a dog--- and then bragging about both.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Pointless since whoever wins the other bracket is going to clean up in the finals, but I can sum this up in three Words: Trust the Plan.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I haven't voted in this but I will say Mudmush's mom is so slow, it took her 9 months to make a joke.

• 4Worf
  • 3Rimshot
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi-Neither one deserves to be here really, compared to past Asshat winners, for better or worse. Fuck the brackets that landed us these options but of the two, its Ossoi. Holy fuck, so much concentrated asshat in just those couple of threads and you win my vote in this bracket.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler- There's a real asshat of the year out there. He may not be in these finalists but of these quatres, I am not going to Trust the Plan. rather I going to Harrow everyone about my selection like a punk bitch who needs a long nap.

• 3Like
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 4 users