2021 AssHat Voting Round 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
When I made my vote I didn't read your list, and I can see where from an administrative/forum drama perspective Folgers causes much more "activity" for the Admins. Mudfoot's mean-spirited Jerkdom is ever-present and to me more fitting but I understand your reasoning. Note that in that Chronology, I stopped paying much attention after the "Trust the Plan" phase. He's a literal clown. Voting for him as Asshat somewhat belies the nature award from my perspective but again, he's not the biggest jerk; For the Admin team, the most trouble, though, should be recognized in a way that isn't rewarding to the user.

How about giving him a Special one-time runner up "Black Hawk" award and lock in a UH-60 avatar, if he doesn't win Asshat outright?

Edit: It's not clear he isn't going to make it into the finals so this is probably a moot point. He's just going to LARP it regardless; its like trying to melt the Sun.
Amod fucking loves me. I literally go out of my way to make sure I cause them no problem. Those two are GREAT guys. Maybe the GREATEST.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Entirely so that she loses the power to change her avatar. Much reeing about freedom and censorship will ensue.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Literally worthless in every way.

As an aside, it's sad how easy Mudcrush rustles jimmies here for bare minimum effort.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i think you're fine, just calm the fuck down
ha gay GIF
true romance GIF by Morgan Creek

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I haven't been on here and keeping up with this. I only tuned in literally right now because I thought I was already beaten in a previous round.

I don't *want* to win this. I have never said I wanted to win this. I rather enjoy having the freedom to change my avatar at will. I have 0 fathomable clue why you say the weird shit you say about me but hey... c'est la vie, right Blitzhauptregel?

Yes, Christians on the other hand are sooo known to be dangerous people in modern times versus Godless sexual degenerates like Ossoi (or, as example, Jojo the pedo!!!). Watch out world!

Hi I'm Phazael and I love to push my complete mistruths to the forum. Hear me roar!
TL;DR

• 2Harrow
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Once again, Vanessa is going to be crushed in the later rounds, fittingly. To come so close to yet another coveted medal, that juicy morsel of attention, yet to fail yet again... delicious. As for Godzilla, XeGodzilla is going to have up the hormone dosages to ever hope to catch up.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Let's recap some of the year that Foler's had here:
-Getting banned for 5 months in an utterly retarded ban bet that he was too stupid not to fall into.​
-Trust the Plan!​
-2 more weeks!​
-The fire rises!​
-Mongolian Throating for fun and profit.​
-A massive pissing contest with Araysar, leading to Araysar ragequitting the forum.​
-All the fallout from this pissing contest, including the Log Wizard (snicker) stuff and many shop items flying back and forth.​
-Araysar's totally factual accusation of Folder being a UH-60 enthusiast lingers though. For good reason.​
-Many various random reports from sperging out when the mood suits him.​
-LARPing as Scott Disick.​
-LARPing as a multimillionaire. Check out my Fidelity account screenshot, bros! You poors in the investing thread should subscribe to my newsletter!​
-LARPing as a Ferrari Pista owner. No pics though bros, can't afford to be doxxed. No $$$ for security, duh.​
-LARPing as a right winger, just like Stephen Colbert!​
-LARPing as a high end watch enthusiast, any watch that costs less than $10k is proof you're a poor!​
-LARPing as a player getting tons of chicks, though this is only sporadic because even his ego has a hard time maintaining this one.​
-Trolling SJW dating accounts with fake pics and stories. While funny, is this REALLY not the actions of an Asshat?​
-Starting the "Gold Civil War" with Sanrith and all of the fallout from that. This includes at least 10(!) separate threads in Comments/Suggestions, accusations of cheating when it's not possible to cheat, throwing shop items around like candy, and other assorted random asshattery.​
-Ragequitting 2 separate times during this Civil War when something went poorly for him.​
-Coming back from those ragequits like nothing happened. WE SAW YOU, ASSHAT!​
-Now recruiting other donors to continue this "War". I hope you others realize who you're signing up with...​

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head!! This EASILY, COMICALLY, tops an admitted faggot who barely posts besides a few negs. No contest.

The only question in my mind is: does this cumulative asshattery -which would likely be MUCH higher if he had been here all year instead of losing a ban bet like an asshat- top the depravity and narcissism of Ossoi? Personally, I say yes, and also such depravity and narcissism DESERVES to lose at the end.

But, we'll have to see how the vote shakes out!

how much is he paying you to campaign for him? You sold out

ps. you forgot him boating with his friends and him telling them stories about FoH

• 2Harrow
  • 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Vanessa 8 vs. Ossoi 41 - Ossoi advances

Mudcrush Durtfeet 15 vs. Foler 35 - Foler advances

Go and vote here for the next round. Include explanations because they will be hilarious.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - You can be an allright guy for most of your life, but lose your shit once and snort coke off a dick or go in for sloppy seconds after a chick fucks a dog, and you're an ossoi for the rest of your life. That's way worse than being an allright guy for most of your life, then losing your shit and becoming a girl.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - reactionbot doesn't deserve it, but also, props to folger for knocking off xqueeftal.

• 1Picard
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
All the justifiable negativity I have received thru the years, at least i am not even on the ASSHat radar

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users