2021 AssHat Voting Round 5

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi -

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler -

The fact Xeq didn't make it and win the whole thing is a fucking travesty though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That's almost dark enough for Foler Foler to swallow.
R.d3c50a1941637ad412af52c4e067ab12

• 6Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 7 users

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vanessa vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler

Should have come down to Faxly and Foler so he would be guaranteed a win.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look bro, I get it, losing sucks but all this last-minute campaigning isn't going to help you against a dude who's so proud of blowing a dog he posted it on the internet.
Maybe next year.
Voting is open until tomorrow. Vanessa could post his own date with doggie video tonight and make a run to close the vote gap.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean, you float narratives that don't comport with reality. Phazael Phazael is even worse with doing this and Fucker Fucker is probably the topmost egregious offender of this type of shitslinging and fact abuse LoL. What else do you expect?

@Ossoi is a complete degenerate... so much so that he feels 0 guilt about it and prides himself on his degeneracy. @Mudcrush Durtfeet just garbages everything indiscriminately (it seems), and Foler Foler is literally the bane of this entire Forum and is only here and unbanned because he has $.

Then there's me... the ego of the east. I wouldn't like me if I was like most of you either, to be truthful.
Manessa.jpg

There you go Steve. I campaigned for you so you don't have to.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Double Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A Bible believing tranny?
Yes... no trolling. I know it's hard to believe, but as it stands, the genitalia between my legs makes 0 impact in the fundamental laws of reality within the universe, and consequently that of good/evil in our actions and dealings with the Lord. I know the MSM (and perhaps Boozecube's propaganda thread) has kinda programmed you to think every tranny is a psychotic leftwing commie, but... reality is more beautiful than you realize.

100% agree or argue with me concerning God's existence at your leisure in my thread. I welcome it.

if a tranny sucks my dick does that make me gay? Asking for a friend
No, not gay, but you're not as straight as you'd like to think you are. You'd have a lean in your sexuality if you liked it.

There you go Steve. I campaigned for you so you don't have to.
No, you just reposted a stale meme for the 50th time. It's lame. Seriously, even my ardent haters no longer find humor in that... it's really played out. Find some new material to lie and slander me with, thx.

• 1Harrow

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No, you just reposted a stale meme for the 50th time. It's lame. Seriously, even my ardent haters no longer find humor in that... it's really played out. Find some new material to lie and slander me with, thx.
The only humor is that you think its meant to be funny and not a public service at this point. And its not any less stale than your attention whoring , plus it takes far less time to read.

• 1Harrow

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seriously...... rejoin us in reality. Where truth and facts matter.
Manessa.jpg

The only response you deserve, ever. You have pulled so many bad faith maneuvers i discussions, you deserve nothing more.

But really, unless you are going to go our and snort coke off a dudes wang to get poon or get sloppy seconds after a dog, nothing you are doing here matters against the juggernaught of asshattery that is Ossoi. But I suppose that's what pisses you off, that he can completely steal your thunder with a fraction of the posts.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The only response you deserve, ever.
From an obsessive atheist wherein it contains a quote I never even said? Yeah... no. Pathetic.

You have pulled so many bad faith maneuvers i discussions, you deserve nothing more.
If this isn't code for "You have trampled us with facts that rustled our jims so many times", then I don't know what is.

But I suppose that's what pisses you off, that he can completely steal your thunder with a fraction of the posts.
I'm not pissed off... 0 idea why you think I am. I'm merely accurately calling you out for rehashing a stale meme about me. Seriously, get new material mate.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Bullshit

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I don't care how many words you type out. Ossoi is clearly running gorilla on you.

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
From an obsessive atheist wherein it contains a quote I never even said? Yeah... no. Pathetic.

If this isn't code for "You have trampled us with facts that rustled our jims so many times", then I don't know what is.

I'm not pissed off... 0 idea why you think I am. I'm merely accurately calling you out for rehashing a stale meme about me. Seriously, get new material mate.
iu

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Fucker

Log Wizard
How about a lifetime asshattery achievement medal?
Manessa is going to be FOH's first recipient of the posthumous asshat award....Jerle's High Velocity Self Dentistry Award.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Once again, Vanessa is going to be crushed in the later rounds, fittingly. To come so close to yet another coveted medal, that juicy morsel of attention, yet to fail yet again... delicious. As for Godzilla, XeGodzilla is going to have up the hormone dosages to ever hope to catch up.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Let's recap some of the year that Foler's had here:
-Getting banned for 5 months in an utterly retarded ban bet that he was too stupid not to fall into.​
-Trust the Plan!​
-2 more weeks!​
-The fire rises!​
-Mongolian Throating for fun and profit.​
-A massive pissing contest with Araysar, leading to Araysar ragequitting the forum.​
-All the fallout from this pissing contest, including the Log Wizard (snicker) stuff and many shop items flying back and forth.​
-Araysar's totally factual accusation of Folder being a UH-60 enthusiast lingers though. For good reason.​
-Many various random reports from sperging out when the mood suits him.​
-LARPing as Scott Disick.​
-LARPing as a multimillionaire. Check out my Fidelity account screenshot, bros! You poors in the investing thread should subscribe to my newsletter!​
-LARPing as a Ferrari Pista owner. No pics though bros, can't afford to be doxxed. No $$$ for security, duh.​
-LARPing as a right winger, just like Stephen Colbert!​
-LARPing as a high end watch enthusiast, any watch that costs less than $10k is proof you're a poor!​
-LARPing as a player getting tons of chicks, though this is only sporadic because even his ego has a hard time maintaining this one.​
-Trolling SJW dating accounts with fake pics and stories. While funny, is this REALLY not the actions of an Asshat?​
-Starting the "Gold Civil War" with Sanrith and all of the fallout from that. This includes at least 10(!) separate threads in Comments/Suggestions, accusations of cheating when it's not possible to cheat, throwing shop items around like candy, and other assorted random asshattery.​
-Ragequitting 2 separate times during this Civil War when something went poorly for him.​
-Coming back from those ragequits like nothing happened. WE SAW YOU, ASSHAT!​
-Now recruiting other donors to continue this "War". I hope you others realize who you're signing up with...​

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head!! This EASILY, COMICALLY, tops an admitted faggot who barely posts besides a few negs. No contest.

The only question in my mind is: does this cumulative asshattery -which would likely be MUCH higher if he had been here all year instead of losing a ban bet like an asshat- top the depravity and narcissism of Ossoi? Personally, I say yes, and also such depravity and narcissism DESERVES to lose at the end.

But, we'll have to see how the vote shakes out!
When I made my vote I didn't read your list, and I can see where from an administrative/forum drama perspective Folgers causes much more "activity" for the Admins. Mudfoot's mean-spirited Jerkdom is ever-present and to me more fitting but I understand your reasoning. Note that in that Chronology, I stopped paying much attention after the "Trust the Plan" phase. He's a literal clown. Voting for him as Asshat somewhat belies the nature award from my perspective but again, he's not the biggest jerk; For the Admin team, the most trouble, though, should be recognized in a way that isn't rewarding to the user.

How about giving him a Special one-time runner up "Black Hawk" award and lock in a UH-60 avatar, if he doesn't win Asshat outright?

Edit: It's not clear he isn't going to make it into the finals so this is probably a moot point. He's just going to LARP it regardless; its like trying to melt the Sun.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Moron

Fucker

Log Wizard
Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Once again, Vanessa is going to be crushed in the later rounds, fittingly. To come so close to yet another coveted medal, that juicy morsel of attention, yet to fail yet again... delicious. As for Godzilla, XeGodzilla is going to have up the hormone dosages to ever hope to catch up.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - Let's recap some of the year that Foler's had here:
-Getting banned for 5 months in an utterly retarded ban bet that he was too stupid not to fall into.​
-Trust the Plan!​
-2 more weeks!​
-The fire rises!​
-Mongolian Throating for fun and profit.​
-A massive pissing contest with Araysar, leading to Araysar ragequitting the forum.​
-All the fallout from this pissing contest, including the Log Wizard (snicker) stuff and many shop items flying back and forth.​
-Araysar's totally factual accusation of Folder being a UH-60 enthusiast lingers though. For good reason.​
-Many various random reports from sperging out when the mood suits him.​
-LARPing as Scott Disick.​
-LARPing as a multimillionaire. Check out my Fidelity account screenshot, bros! You poors in the investing thread should subscribe to my newsletter!​
-LARPing as a Ferrari Pista owner. No pics though bros, can't afford to be doxxed. No $$$ for security, duh.​
-LARPing as a right winger, just like Stephen Colbert!​
-LARPing as a high end watch enthusiast, any watch that costs less than $10k is proof you're a poor!​
-LARPing as a player getting tons of chicks, though this is only sporadic because even his ego has a hard time maintaining this one.​
-Trolling SJW dating accounts with fake pics and stories. While funny, is this REALLY not the actions of an Asshat?​
-Starting the "Gold Civil War" with Sanrith and all of the fallout from that. This includes at least 10(!) separate threads in Comments/Suggestions, accusations of cheating when it's not possible to cheat, throwing shop items around like candy, and other assorted random asshattery.​
-Ragequitting 2 separate times during this Civil War when something went poorly for him.​
-Coming back from those ragequits like nothing happened. WE SAW YOU, ASSHAT!​
-Now recruiting other donors to continue this "War". I hope you others realize who you're signing up with...​

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head!! This EASILY, COMICALLY, tops an admitted faggot who barely posts besides a few negs. No contest.

The only question in my mind is: does this cumulative asshattery -which would likely be MUCH higher if he had been here all year instead of losing a ban bet like an asshat- top the depravity and narcissism of Ossoi? Personally, I say yes, and also such depravity and narcissism DESERVES to lose at the end.

But, we'll have to see how the vote shakes out!
Epic.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll