2021 AssHat Winner!!!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
By losing I actual won. Fix your frame my man.
You already Foler'd this one, sorry bro. I can't believe you're seething this hard over losing!

Was this the fire that rises, only to get snuffed out at the last minute in a crushing loss? SAD!

• 4Worf
  • 3Double Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 9 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
You already Foler'd this one, sorry bro. I can't believe you're seething this hard over losing!

Was this the fire that rises, only to get snuffed out at the last minute in a crushing loss? SAD!
Every day Folder will have to live with the fact he lost but fake that he "won" even though he has no idea what that word means.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

folerwompwomp.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

If your theory is true and I lost, would that not mean you lost too? Wouldn’t that mean you’re an EVEN BIGGER loser than I due to being eliminated early?

sure sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory

• 1Harrow
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If your theory is true and I lost, would that not mean you lost too? Wouldn’t that mean you’re an EVEN BIGGER loser than I due to being eliminated early?

sure sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory
you expected to get asshat, but you did not. so by your definition thats a loss. both cant be wins.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
you expected to get asshat, but you did not. so by your definition thats a loss. both cant be wins.
Chuk you need to keep up bro.

Part of my plan was to make you all think I wanted the asshat so you wouldn’t give me the asshat. It worked swimmingly.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Harrow

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Part of my plan was to make you all think I wanted the asshat so you wouldn’t give me the asshat. It worked swimmingly.
Bro, calm down, chill out a little. There's no need to have a break from reality over Folering away the Asshat contest like this...

• 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

f4.gif
4zI.gif

Peition to change Folder's avatar to Vizzini

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1EyeRoll

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn. Actively campaigning mere minutes after the results were tallied. He's not gonna let it slip through his hands next year folks.

• 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
By definition a loss is not the same as a win. You can't change that.

Also it is even more sad you are using a Ron Swanson avatar also and not something original.
No no the guy most known for LARPing using an avatar of a guy who is most famous for a character who is the complete opposite of everything he stands for checks out...

rdj-robert-downey-jr.gif

• 1Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Jonesing

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
How the fuck was this tally rigged, every vote was for foler.

Like I said earlier, this is the literal equivalent of libtards believing CNN/MSNBC false narratives and voting accordingly.
You sound like Caepan… did you win it 2 years in a row?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Except the Asshat contest. I can't believe you lost so badly... especially after how hard you worked for it this year.

To come so close to your dream, only to have it squashed at the last minute. You really Foler'd that one bro!
Just trust the plan dude.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am super confused, the tribe has spoken but no one has to leave the island? I dont think we are doing this right.

1*4bdMUKHo5XMpEClrb1yWxA@2x.jpeg

I am never going to win at this point. why did I make alliances with people I dont even like?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users