I am so chill right now boozebro.
industrial-road-salt.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 3Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 12 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You're (arguably) the 2nd shittiest person here. You suck at everything and you talk like a fag.

He's more of an asshat than Mudfoot, slightly less of an asshat than Ossoi.

The data doesn't lie.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Congratulations Foler Foler you are the first loser and always will be a loser..

I love that Ossoi Ossoi won... It shows that you bunch of fagets get so uptight about someone who's a bit different to you that you can't cope.. dog fucking chick is not my thing and it's not cool, that aside.. boohoo you wankers

Also, Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet ... Fuck you cunt.. 2nd loser... Not even good enough to be first loser bahaha

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
He's more of an asshat than Mudfoot, slightly less of an asshat than Ossoi.

The data doesn't lie.
That’s some interesting Foler Theory you got there nirgon. May I suggest you visit the Foler Theory and Philosophy thread.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I love that Ossoi Ossoi won... It shows that you bunch of fagets get so uptight about someone who's a bit different to you that you can't cope

Correct, most of the animosity stems from me historically being a bit more left-wing and being anti-Brexit. This forum definitely has a hive-mind mentality

• 2Moron
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Correct, most of the animosity stems from me historically being a bit more left-wing and being anti-Brexit. This forum definitely has a hive-mind mentality

Or maybe it's because you are simply an insufferable faggot

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 11 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Next year one of the dipshits that dependably like Folger's obvious "hello fellow conservative" posts should be asshatted. You know who you are.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Moron

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You already Foler'd this one, sorry bro. I can't believe you're seething this hard over losing!

Was this the fire that rises, only to get snuffed out at the last minute in a crushing loss? SAD!
I am not going to say I told you so, but......
Test Tag GIF by collin

• 1Harrow
  • 1Smuggly

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love that Ossoi Ossoi won... It shows that you bunch of fagets get so uptight about someone who's a bit different to you that you can't cope.. dog fucking chick is not my thing and it's not cool, that aside.. boohoo you wankers
Its not taking sloppy seconds from a dog or snorting coke off of a dick to impress hookers that pushes him over the top. It is frankly him bragging about it in the marriage thread and wondering why everyone else thinks he is a total degenerate that seals it. Dude is so simultaneously narcissistic and so lacking in self awareness that (once Xeq got rigged out) there could literally be no other winner. Foler can be funny and is a relentless troll, but at the end of the day he is a tryhard and that is why he lost.

• 5Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Foler bro reminds me of a happy go lucky Golden Retriever, happy no matter what’s going on as long as he’s part of the gang doing it. Thinks he won Asshat contest? Great. Finds out he didn’t, even better! Forced to lick peanut butter off a giant black schlong? How delightful, he loves peanut butter!
20F9D173-3761-4209-904A-D5885A688E06.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Genius!
Reactions: 11 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Damn, if he really is a golden retriever, maybe he and the actual asshat winner can hook up and share the honor?

• 6Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He just roams for pets and joins in on anything remotely exciting

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Harrow

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
so what's the story on Ossoi fucking dogs anyway, how'd I miss that?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Damn, if he really is a golden retriever, maybe he and the actual asshat winner can hook up and share the honor?
If he was a dog, at least he would get first bang on any ho's when him an Ossoi hit the town.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users