2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still no Chase tomorrow, pretty big game but they have shown they can win without him, perhaps not against teams like the Titans tho.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I dont know, 3 sounds kinda high :p

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Still no Chase tomorrow, pretty big game but they have shown they can win without him, perhaps not against teams like the Titans tho.

No Chase or Mixon. Didn't really matter much last week as we still scored 37. I have faith the defense can carry the team if the offense has a down week. Bengals defense is oddly overlooked by quite a few people.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

We have a chance to witness history. The legend of Nathan Peterman was a series of unforgettable lowlights.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That guy must be the greatest practice player ever or sucks a lot of dick to still have a job in this league.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I had to switch to Redzone. It's 27-0 Miami with 5 minutes left in the half, and I've never felt bad watching my team blow someone out.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I had to switch to Redzone. It's 27-0 Miami with 5 minutes left in the half, and I've never felt bad watching my team blow someone out.
oceans11onemore-well-get-one-more.gif

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mike White's first half today is better than any game Zach Wilson has played this year. Amazing.