2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There's the Jimmy we know and love. Right to the defender.

Edit: Bailed out by the penalty

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Seriously how many times did Donovan Smith get completely outplayed by Garrett fuck sake man. Sucks to not have a good o line
Can blame the coaches too for putting Donovan on an island. They should have had a TE or RB chip him. That, the lack of aggression on 4th down, and the time management issues, it feels like Tom's and the team's season is being wasted because of shit coaches

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chargers are so disappointing. They may have found themselves another "almost there" QB that they'll invest 15 years into.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chargers are so disappointing. They may have found themselves another "almost there" QB that they'll invest 15 years into.

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Cardinals are a dumpster fire and should be ashamed they paid Murray.

• 1Truth!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I can only imagine the cakewalk the Seahawks would have had to the division title with the Cardinals and Rams looking like they do and if Trey Lance hadn't gotten hurt.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
I can only imagine the cakewalk the Seahawks would have had to the division title with the Cardinals and Rams looking like they do and if Trey Lance hadn't gotten hurt.
49ers defense is looking all time great right now. Have given up Zero points in the 2nd half in 4 of last 5 games. I expect Niners to never give up lead in division for rest of the year. They are also my pick to win the NFC as long as defense stays healthy and continues to look like the ‘85 Bears.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rodgers sure is shitty. Looks like he was the one holding back Mc-heart-healthy all these years

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Commanders in a playoff spot? What year is this? Feels like Alex Smith all over again...stud defense holding opposing teams to 15 or less and we can scratch out a win with decent running game and a few okay throws.

• 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Commanders in a playoff spot? What year is this?
A year where there's only one North playoff team, one South playoff team, and at most two West playoff teams, and three wildcards at play.

That said, good on the Commanders (and the Giants, for that matter) for taking advantage of the rest of the NFC's issues.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
49ers defense is looking all time great right now. Have given up Zero points in the 2nd half in 4 of last 5 games. I expect Niners to never give up lead in division for rest of the year. They are also my pick to win the NFC as long as defense stays healthy and continues to look like the ‘85 Bears.
Those 4 games were against the Rams, Chargers, Cardinals and Saints. Outside of the Chargers, those are shit offenses. Cowboys Defense is every bit as good as the 9ers defense. And, like I said, if Trey Lance doesn't get hurt, you don't have any semblance of an offense.