2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mike White did the same thing last year or the year before when he threw for almost 400 with multiple tuds. Im not totally sold on him yet, but im pretty sure he is better than Zach Wilson.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Really quality win for the Bengals. Shut Henry down. Backup offensive players stepped up. And Mixon and Chase come back next week for the Chiefs showdown.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really quality win for the Bengals. Shut Henry down. Backup offensive players stepped up. And Mixon and Chase come back next week for the Chiefs showdown.
Glad you guys won.

I also want the Ravens to screw it up here as well so KC can feel more comfortable about that 1 seed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously how many times did Donovan Smith get completely outplayed by Garrett fuck sake man. Sucks to not have a good o line

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
not to worry, 5-6 is still good enough for 1st in the division, lol

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Jesus Christ, how many punt returns does Skyy Moore have to fumble away before he never gets another chance...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
On Thanksgiving it dawned on me that CeeDee Lamb is the right age that his name was probably a DEEZ NUTS joke by his dad.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
I also want the Ravens to screw it up here

Wish granted!

Ravens might have the worst DC in NFL history. Four losses this year, all of them total 4th quarter defensive collapses.

Harbaugh will just make more excuses and tell the fans to "be patient". Fuck your patience and fuck you.

I'm almost hoping we miss the payoffs (yet again) just so Harbaugh finally gets fired.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Rams punter has more net yardage than their starting QB (who is negative net) and Chiefs only lead by 10. Rough.