Fadaar

That guy
6t1r2q.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lots of upsets and blowouts today. Feels good to be on the giving end instead of receiving,

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
49ers looking real rough out there. This should have been an easy win.

Defense was amazing in the 1st half, and then decided they played enough and just stopped. Offense is total garbage, especially once Mitchell went out.

Could be a rough year.

I hope Mitchell didn't tear his ACL. That would be a bad way to start the year. Trey Sermon got picked up by the Eagles so they aren't going to be able to get him back. I think Shanahan was too conservative in the first half trying to make it easy on Lance and result was they didn't score when they should have. Lance had his ups and downs but I don't think the loss is on him. Had some good throws and some total whiffs but that's not too surprising for his first game as "the guy". He never panicked in the face of quite a bit of pressure or got too wild but I'm not a fan of those head first dives at the end of a run. The O-line didn't look great and penalties killed them and then the rain at the end erased any hope of a comeback. They started the year last year with ridiculous numbers of penalties as well. Need to do something to tighten that shit up in training camp.

One encouraging thing was Hufanga played really well filling Jimmy Ward's spot and if he keeps playing like that the backfield is going to be pretty tough when Ward gets back. Nice to see Kinlaw and the rookie Drake Jackson make some plays as well.

Justin Fields didn't look all that great but damn is he fast.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Surprised they let Collinsworth call this game. He sounds absolutely terrible.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboys offensive line = trash
Cowboys defensive line = All Pro

They still miss the playoffs.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Sad that JaMarcus Carr showed up for us today. So many gifts and yet we still had a chance.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
A least the Cowboys were winning at one point? Ummm, being the only team with a L in your division means you've hit bottom already? Ummm, you still have Dak for basically three more seasons?