6-8 weeks for dak
C45DC784-9E23-43FB-AFC1-A11C99F0C89F.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After some of the results we saw yesterday, I have no problem thinking the Seahawks can pull out a W tonight.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Too bad he has a no-trade clause. And I highly doubt he'd waive it to play behind this trash O-line.
He would if he wants the money. Pretty sure his contract doubles if hes the start for X amount of games.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not being for the full season seems like a no go situation. He's not gonna go in there and make a case for someone wanting him next year with the state that line is in over the next 6-8 weeks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
After some of the results we saw yesterday, I have no problem thinking the Seahawks can pull out a W tonight.
Even if they don't, they got to be atop the NFC West at 0-0 for one day.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
He's only 34. By Tom Brady standards he's still got 10 "good" years in him. Of course he was only "good" for 2 of the 5 years he did play, and he hasn't played in 6 years but I'm sure this would work out awesome.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I haven't watched a football game in a couple of years, but yesterday I watched that Steelers/Bengals game and was exhausted at the end of it.

For as much as Burrows shit the bed early in the game, he played so well at the end of regulation and in OT, practically as well as a QB could. You never even think about your snapper until it is gone (that's what she said).

Because of all the kneeling/virtue signaling/covid shit I abandoned sport, but I still miss the 20+ years I watched the NFL and cheated this weekend lol.

It was hilarious seeing the faces in all new places. I can't believe my Falcons are starting Mariota for fuck sakes.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'd personally love to watch this dude kneel for "America's team."
In all honesty this team deserves him. But the Front Office decision makers (Jerry, Stephen, Will) won't bring in someone like that for only half a season.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Because of all the kneeling/virtue signaling/covid shit I abandoned sport, but I still miss the 20+ years I watched the NFL and cheated this weekend lol.

Boycotting isn't doing shit. If you like watching football just watch it. No one knows or cares about your boycott. All that's left of the BLM stuff are the little notes on the back of helmets and I noticed about 80% of players aren't even wearing those anymore. The ones that are just say bland shit like "inspire change" now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He would if he wants the money. Pretty sure his contract doubles if hes the start for X amount of games.
He's looking longer term than that. And this O-line already got Dak hurt. No way he's putting his future on the line for some minimal incentive clauses in a one year contract

Fadaar

That guy
Kaep coming in and getting a season ending injury would just make the whole season worth it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I think now that the drama is over Shanahan is glad to have Jimmy on the team. He pointed out in a press conference that in his 5 seasons in SF he's only had 2 where the QB stayed healthy all year and those were the superbowl and NFC Championship seasons. Pretty rare situation when you could lose the starting QB and still theoretically be a SB contender.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's looking longer term than that. And this O-line already got Dak hurt. No way he's putting his future on the line for some minimal incentive clauses in a one year contract
Disagree. Hes an athlete, he wants to play. If he can go to Dallas and make them look halfway competitive, thats more of an advantage for him in the offseason to cash in big. Rather than take another below market value backup deal. There was a reason no one wanted to trade for him and pay what his contract was. Would be stupid to say "no ill just make half my contract and not go play in the biggest market in the country so I can be a backup".

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Disagree. Hes an athlete, he wants to play. If he can go to Dallas and make them look halfway competitive, thats more of an advantage for him in the offseason to cash in big. Rather than take another below market value backup deal. There was a reason no one wanted to trade for him and pay what his contract was. Would be stupid to say "no ill just make half my contract and not go play in the biggest market in the country so I can be a backup".
Given it's almost impossible to prove you wrong since there are multiple reasons why Jimmy might not get traded to the Cowboys. Only one of which would be that he refuses to waive his no trade, I will just say that Jimmy will not be a Cowboy in 2022.