2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cam might be the option to check out, hard to imagine Jerry would ever consider Kaep.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Kaep coming in and getting a season ending injury would just make the whole season worth it

False.

Him being perfectly healthy with no excuses and shitting the place up in embarrassing fashion would be the best outcome

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
6t3dp1.jpg

• 3Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol at all these faggots sleeping on Cooper Rush.

UNDEFEATED as a starter.

You pussies are going to be real quiet when it's week 10 and the 7-1 Cowboys march into Lambeau Field and straight up end the Packer's season

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love week 1. The last six months of "expert" BS gets destroyed.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dalton got out of there as quickly as he could. He's backing up Winston now in New Orleans.
I don't blame him, that piece of shit team did not have his back at all. Remember when Bostic knocked him out of the game with a super dirty hit and the rest of the team just kinda stood around like they didn't care at all?

One of the most pathetic displays I've ever seen.

• 3Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Week 1 doesn't mean shit, it's extended preseason quality.

Whatever good teams manage to stay healthy is really all that matters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Elijah Mitchell out for multiple months.

Kittle looking like he isnt going to play next week. Jimmie Ward not back until Halloween at the earliest. Those are three huge losses for the 49ers, as they lose their leader in the secondary, their best blocker and offensive leader, and now their number 1 running back.

What the fuck did the Niners do to deserve 8 seasons of gross injuries? Like I said earlier, I still remember when Bowman went down in the playoffs, and thought, well that is really fucking TRASH, as he was playing the best he has played in his career, and it happened on a freak play where he got an interception but the refs just were like nah incomplete and they go on to lose the game. It was gut wrenching.

It hasnt stopped. Every year since 2014 the 49ers have suffered roster changing injuries, season altering injuries, and they have cleaned house as far as str and conditioning goes multiple times. Its like the football gods were unimpressed with Keapernicks fuckery, or Jed York is just cursed for being such a gigantic faggot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Elijah Mitchell out for multiple months.

Kittle looking like he isnt going to play next week. Jimmie Ward not back until Halloween at the earliest. Those are three huge losses for the 49ers, as they lose their leader in the secondary, their best blocker and offensive leader, and now their number 1 running back.

What the fuck did the Niners do to deserve 8 seasons of gross injuries? Like I said earlier, I still remember when Bowman went down in the playoffs, and thought, well that is really fucking TRASH, as he was playing the best he has played in his career, and it happened on a freak play where he got an interception but the refs just were like nah incomplete and they go on to lose the game. It was gut wrenching.

It hasnt stopped. Every year since 2014 the 49ers have suffered roster changing injuries, season altering injuries, and they have cleaned house as far as str and conditioning goes multiple times. Its like the football gods were unimpressed with Keapernicks fuckery, or Jed York is just cursed for being such a gigantic faggot.
1663015196916.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Is it too crazy to bet on the Broncos to win by more that 6 points against the Seahawks?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Given how this week has gone??
I lost some money on the damn Bengals! And they had so many chances to make it.
I hate betting on the broncos, they are my least favorite team... but I have Geno Smith starting on my fantasy team. It all evens out.