2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was ready to throw in the towel on the 49ers season after the Chiefs game. Up to that point they looked good against bad teams (Rams, Seahawks, Panthers), and lost to some real bad teams in the Bears, Broncos and Falcons. So after getting throttled by the Chiefs, I figured they were done.

So much of the NFC is just not good though, so I hope they are the real deal. Nobody in the NFC scares me outside of Philly. But to be honest I would rather lose in the NFCCG than lose in the Super Bowl again.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I already said the AFC is a gauntlet. Not saying we're the no doubt best. I just don't think people respect us like they do the Bills and Chiefs. And Kaines Kaines saying he'd "gladly" take on the Bengals defense proves my point.

Kaines is a Cowboys fan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can’t wait to lose to Brady in round 1. Being a Cowboys fan is the fucking best. New coach in the off-season and next year is our year!!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I can’t wait to lose to Brady in round 1. Being a Cowboys fan is the fucking best. New coach in the off-season and next year is our year!!
If it meant getting rid of McFatass and Wonder Boy OC, I'd take another one and done. The bad part is I think we lose Quinn in that exchange as well and that would be catastrophic.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I already said the AFC is a gauntlet. Not saying we're the no doubt best. I just don't think people respect us like they do the Bills and Chiefs. And Kaines Kaines saying he'd "gladly" take on the Bengals defense proves my point.
I've already mentally settled into Miami getting a participation trophy for making it into the playoffs. We have 5-6 DB's on IR. Some starters went down, then their backups went down. Secondary play was a strength of our team to mask an average pass rush. There's no way this team will make it through a gauntlet of Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, etc. Might not even make it past Lawrence if we get the 5 seed and go into Jacksonville lol. Good QB's just pick us apart.

• 1Solidarity

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A3A8259A-D2DD-4518-A656-1BA5B6F018F2.jpeg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
See if Miami can put packers fans out of there misery and let the Love era begin today

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Did they really try a punt fake on their own 20 yard line with all the defenders lined up for a block? Lol

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If it meant getting rid of McFatass and Wonder Boy OC, I'd take another one and done. The bad part is I think we lose Quinn in that exchange as well and that would be catastrophic.

Dak's play at the end where he decided to run out of bounds when they need to run the clock, then throw himself on the ground for a big loss instead of throwing it away when the clock stopped anyways for the 2 minute warning is a perfect display of what the coach and OC have to work with.

Their biggest fuck up is not riding CRush's hot hand

• 1Like