2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How many draft picks do you think the Broncos would give us for Baker Mayfield?

(Yes I realize he's a FA)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Every time Tua does an awful job, Russ comes in to make me feel better. Thanks Russ!

Teamwork Documentary GIF by Xbox

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
woohoo, I am pumped, 4 1st downs in the 3rd quarter

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Now I'm invested in seeing who ends up winning the NFC South. Losing to any one of these losers in the Wild Card round would just be so Cowboys.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, between the Broncos and that entire game, that was some absolute shit football today.

1st game was decent

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Funny thing is Bucs diversity hire coach is only the third or fourth worst coach in the league.
I think he's just one of those guys who can't be a head coach. Each time he was just in the coordinator/assistant role he had pretty good success (and why he got the head coach shots)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Each time he was just in the coordinator/assistant role he had pretty good success
You mean like when he called a cover 0 blitz last year that left Cooper Kupp in one on one and handed the Rams their ticket to the NFC Championship game on a silver platter?

• 2Like

DickTrickle

You mean like when he called a cover 0 blitz last year that left Cooper Kupp in one on one and handed the Rams their ticket to the NFC Championship game on a silver platter?
Yeah, you're right, that one play was all he's ever done in his career.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, you're right, that one play was all he's ever done in his career.
Those are the plays you get judged by. It doesn't matter how good you are in the regular season if you fuck up when it really matters.

Unless your name is Shanahan I guess.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Those are the plays you get judged by. It doesn't matter how good you are in the regular season if you fuck up when it really matters.

Unless your name is Shanahan I guess.
Yeah, like the defensive gameplan he drew up to stifle Patrick Mahomes in the Super Bowl. That's a bit more memorable.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, like the defensive gameplan he drew up to stifle Patrick Mahomes in the Super Bowl. That's a bit more memorable.
Oh you mean the game where the Chiefs offensive line was so badly injured that a high school girls choir could have suited up and still gotten pressure on Mahomes?

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users