2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Purdy isnt going no where. Ive been on a Purdy binge lately, watching all the college highlights and combine stuff. That boy has some black in him, he must be like 10% jogger, because his escapability is unreal. He runs with the rythym of a shifty half back, he does these hard cuts, stops and stutter helf steps when changing direction, getting defenders on skates. He does this hard cut where he just slams his foot into the ground and pivots off of it to cut upfield.

His pocket awareness is top teir, if Kyle lets him, I bet he can develop a killer short running game to keep drives going or to gash the defense when they dont spy in zone.

He leads the NFL in almost all passing categories in his short time playing, so I doubt that type of production just evaporates.

Edit: we can call Trey Lance a bust after 3 games but cant crown Big Cock Brock after 5?

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Indoor when it is 2 outdoor teams but I'm alright with weather not being a factor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Indoor when it is 2 outdoor teams but I'm alright with weather not being a factor.
I agree. But only since both are outdoor teams. If it were only one and the other a dome team, there would certainly be an argument to call foul.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Won't matter because we all know the AFCCG will be Dolphins @ Jaguars.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So if Bengals vs Chiefs is the CG why isnt that neutral too? Bengals had same record as bills, and beat the chiefs

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Playing the AFC Championship on turf will be good news for the NFC winner since some of the players on the AFC side will probably get injured.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean long and short of it is fuck the chiefs

Ol Breakdown was a good dog but started to go senile

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No Tua, probably no Lamar? Bitching can all stop, Buffalo and Bengals are getting free wins this weekend anyways.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
From the sounds of it, Ravens will lucky that Huntley will even be able to go

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sucks for Lamar. Knee injury on a contract year.
It's funny, I saw an article suggesting that Lamar turning out to be injury prone may actually work in his favor when it comes to locking down a big payday this offseason. I thought it sounded like the dumbest thing ever but the article got a click out of me and the logic is somewhat sound.

A) The Ravens collapsed two seasons in a row after he was injured

B) There won't be another legit dual threat QB on offer this offseason and the Ravens are built around Lamar, they can't just drop a pure passer into that team and expect success.

I think the only thing working in the Ravens favor here is the fact that other teams might be (should be) wary of signing a running QB who is already failing to stay on the field after only five years in the league with a 1-3 post-season record that is likely to become 1-4 if he's even cleared to play the Bengals. By Cam Newton's fifth year he was 3-3 with a Super Bowl appearance, and the Panthers got another two healthy years out of him before he started falling apart.

I would blow it all up and start the rebuild rather than give Lamar a giant contract if I were the Ravens, but who knows if their current contract situation aside from Lamar is even in a good place to start a rebuild and they have a shit draft position.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who knows if Lamar really that hurt or sitting out b/c he wants out of Baltimore. I mean for all his flaws and perceived flaws...they really do have the most dogshit WR group in the NFL.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

he posted this not long ago

EDIT it continues into another tweet but not showing up here for some reason

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who knows if Lamar really that hurt or sitting out b/c he wants out of Baltimore. I mean for all his flaws and perceived flaws...they really do have the most dogshit WR group in the NFL.
Bateman looks legit but dude is always hurt. Arguably as bad a WR group as the Bears. I don’t think Lamar wants out I just think he wants top dollar like Wilson and Murray just got.