2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I want to agree with you, but my team keeps benefitting from it. So I shall enjoy it for now!
Aren't you guys at 8 now?

Or soon to be?

6-8 high value draft picks, it's an entire fucking drafts worth on the basis of skin color.

Fucking retarded what year is it?

Also generally this will benefit already good teams since coaches and gms generally are poached from them.

The entire idea is insane.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Skip is the worst. Dude doubles down on his shit takes instead of changing his mind when proven wrong. It works for the clicks I guess.
What's I hate the most about him is that stupid breathing in shit he does right before he spews his profound diarrhea.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Thank god the Niners wasted some picks on Lance. I'm triggered.

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty mad it looks like Staley is sticking around. It's inexcusable.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's a very charger thing to do after giving up the biggest franchise lead in history

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How in the fuck do you not fire Staley? Is his body of shit show not big enough yet? Need a few more shit inducing losses? Is he letting the owner plow him and his wife?

What a shit organization.

• 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's probably the BS of, "oh, we made the playoffs for the first time in six years." That disregards that the team has arguably underperformed and performed poorly in critical moments (just like most all of Chargers history). It's not that surprising given it's his second year but I doubt next year will be much different.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Considering they fired every other coach, he clearly has a short leash and this is his last chance. Wouldnt be shocked to see him get fired early in the season if things dont go well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's got back to back winning records after the team fell apart under Anthony Lynn. Even a good owner would hesitate to pull that trigger much less a notorious cheapass like Spanos.

He certainly isn't going to change though. Staley's main problem is not the stupid fucking decisions he makes, it's the fact that he doesn't think he makes stupid fucking decisions. He vigorously defends every decision he makes without even the slightest allowance that maybe doing the other thing might have been better, which means there's basically no chance he's going to stop doing it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thing that really blew me away was him running around like Bosa's little bitch to pick up his helmet, fucking twice

• 2Like