2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Probably. If he goes to the Raiders you are going to see a million Raider fans nope out next year. Hell, half of us already noped out with the way they treated Carr.
Count me with the other half. Carr got generational wealth playing for the Raiders he will be ok.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Head coach Zac Taylor said that left tackle Jonah Williams and right guard Alex Cappa have been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Bills.

That's gonna be rough.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's gonna be rough.

Still a better situation than last year's OL, but that's not good. OL stays healthy all year and we lose three of them in the last three games.

They relatively held their own against the Ravens on Sunday and they have a better defensive front than the Bills so I'm hoping we keep the sacks to three or less.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Still a better situation than last year's OL, but that's not good. OL stays healthy all year and we lose three of them in the last three games.

They relatively held their own against the Ravens on Sunday and they have a better defensive front than the Bills so I'm hoping we keep the sacks to three or less.
Buffalo didn't seem to do as well rushing the passer as I thought.

Miami had 3 missing Oline through practice before the game. Right tackle was signed that week and started. The other 2 started but one left with injury late in the first half.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trevor never lost a game on Saturday

Jags 41
Chiefs 10

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems nutty to not sit him for a couple plays and at least wrap it up better

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He hasn't missed many games in his career but it's always been foot/ankle issues when he has. Worrisome.