2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have to say Brock Purdy is pretty freaking amazing. I'm not saying he's the next Joe Montana or Tom Brady, but it's pretty crazy to think about the fact that he's an almost undrafted rookie in his seventh game, playing a super tough defense in the playoffs and I'm not really worried about him at all. He's not doing any Josh Allen/Patrick Mahomes hero shit, but he can make all the throws, never does anything stupid, and when shit breaks down and he has to scramble it turns out okay more often than not. Considering what we expected from him what he's doing is close to a miracle. I bet a lot of Cowboys fans would be happy to trade us quarterbacks straight across after that game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bet a lot of Cowboys fans would be happy to trade us quarterbacks straight across after that game.
Would 1000% fuckin percent make that trade right here, right now... and feel like we probably would need to throw in our '23 first round pick just to even things out a bit. Dak is just a less fun Jameis Winston at this point.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Would 1000% fuckin percent make that trade right here, right now... and feel like we probably would need to throw in our '23 first round pick just to even things out a bit. Dak is just a less fun Jameis Winston at this point.
I'd trade for every other starting QB that made the playoffs in both conferences except for the Giants QB.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys lose an extremely winnable game. I mean, Purdy, a rookie QB was mega-limited and your 7th year QB found a way to give the game away. At the end of the 1st half Dak's INT was a 9 point swing. Of course losing your most explosive player to a broken leg is a massive bummer - 49ers fucking love to wrap up and just sit on dudes when tackling, plus Shanahan always has sketchy fucking run schemes where they dive at knees and shit.

Nothing new. Your QB has regressed under Kellen Moore. If you were serious about winning a Super Bowl you'd enter the Brady & Rodgers sweepstakes, but you're not.

I think the Bengals handle the Chiefs, I just think at this moment they're a better team.

I also, this pains me so much, think the Eagles handle the 49ers. 49ers are a QB away from completely dominating the league, but Shanahan refuses for some dumb ass reason. Not sold on Purdy, dude didn't have to do shit last night - which is a testament to that coaching staff.

Also Deebo Samuel talking shit - get the fuck outta here you little dark-skinned american inventor. Your offense just played less shitty. Should let Parsons rape Samuel on live TV. It's awesome how we're going to waste the second coming of Lawrence Taylor /s

Screenshot_20230123_005157_Chrome.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cowboys lose an extremely winnable game. I mean, Purdy, a rookie QB was mega-limited and your 7th year QB found a way to give the game away. At the end of the 1st half Dak's INT was a 9 point swing. Of course losing your most explosive player to a broken leg is a massive bummer - 49ers fucking love to wrap up and just sit on dudes when tackling, plus Shanahan always has sketchy fucking run schemes where they dive at knees and shit.

Nothing new. Your QB has regressed under Kellen Moore. If you were serious about winning a Super Bowl you'd enter the Brady & Rodgers sweepstakes, but you're not.

I think the Bengals handle the Chiefs, I just think at this moment they're a better team.

I also, this pains me so much, think the Eagles handle the 49ers. 49ers are a QB away from completely dominating the league, but Shanahan refuses for some dumb ass reason. Not sold on Purdy, dude didn't have to do shit last night - which is a testament to that coaching staff.

Also Deebo Samuel talking shit - get the fuck outta here you little dark-skinned american inventor. Your offense just played less shitty. Should let Parsons rape Samuel on live TV. It's awesome how we're going to waste the second coming of Lawrence Taylor /s

View attachment 454871

This is the type of melty take I'm here for.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
100% need to ditch Moore, think there is an out in Dak's contract right now so could definitely be the time to look at other options.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys have some other issues to deal with to, behind Pollard and Lamb, your next best guy is fucking ty hilton you signed what, 4 fucking weeks ago?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 454871

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Bengals are great and I doubt we’ll win with Mahomes ankle but man that stuff is as annoying as Tyreek doing the peace sign.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Bengals are great and I doubt we’ll win with Mahomes ankle but man that stuff is as annoying as Tyreek doing the peace sign.
Yeah, this shit was pretty stupid. I'm sure Bills fans really wanted to go to Atlanta - so they can get raped by antifa pedos in the streets.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nope it's awesome. NFL was definitely stoked about the neutral site idea. They were bragging about ticket sales a week ago. I don't think it's a fuck you to the teams. It's a fuck you to the NFL and Goodell.

16744927467d59ffa1cd.jpeg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nope it's awesome. NFL was definitely stoked about the neutral site idea. They were bragging about ticket sales a week ago. I don't think it's a fuck you to the teams. It's a fuck you to the NFL and Goodell.

16744927467d59ffa1cd.jpeg
Then their players should be gesturing to the cameras, and officials. Not some fat guys on the sideline.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, Florio has been saying the neutral sites thing is gonna be a thing in the future and at first I thought he was nuts but then the NFL started bragging about it and maybe he is gonna end up being right.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ya, Florio has been saying the neutral sites thing is gonna be a thing in the future and at first I thought he was nuts but then the NFL started bragging about it and maybe he is gonna end up being right.
Have two mini-Super Bowls at neutral sites where you can milk people of their money? Hell yeah brother, sounds like Goodell and the NFL brass to me.

I think it's gay, but whatever.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who have the Eagles beat this year?

They had a pretty soft schedule. They had to play Dallas twice, and Green Bay. Who else was even somewhat of a challenging outing? The Commanders? They dont have a single signature win ALL YEAR. They took care of business, and their advanced numbers hold up, but they havent had to play a team like San Francisco. You can kind of say the same about the 49ers, but they did play and lose to the Chiefs, and beat the Chargers. Either way The Eagles are going to have to play a real team now, even though they arent a franchise anymore.