2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Pats are irrelevant now dude and will be for a while. Ol' Bill is just sticking around for that Shula record.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chiefs were -1 last night and it's Bengals 2-5 right now. I don't think I've ever seen a swing that large. Pretty crazy Bengals are favored in KC.
It was actually -3 or -2.5 KC at the start so an even bigger swing, really. Everyone believes in them now!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This will be the first ever that Mahomes has been a home underdog in the playoffs. The Chiefs were home underdogs earlier in the regular season when they lost to the Bills.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
All of our not top tier players are the ones talking the most shit. At least Mixon showed up after talking trash. Hope the same for Apple.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Joe Burrow has been everything people thought he would be as a pro. He has turned the Bengals into a AFC powerhouse on the verge of a second SB berth, after years and years of humiliation.

Also their white jerseys are maybe the slickest in the league. The offensive line has also somehow turned into a solid, reliable unit after being a bunch of turnstiles and getting Burrow sacked 1000 times. Now even with injuries they are getting it done.

I would rather play a limited Mahomes than healthy Burrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The offensive line has also somehow turned into a solid, reliable unit after being a bunch of turnstiles
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, they're still barely better than turnstiles. Burrow is the one primarily responsible for the reduction in sacks he has taken this season through better pocket awareness and getting the ball out significantly faster.

They did beat a top 5 defense this year but that was the Jets. Niners and Eagles were the #1 and #2 overall defenses this year and have some of the best pass rushes in the league, so it will be a stiff test for Burrow either way if he continues to have Mahomes number.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like the Bengals chances against the Eagles way more. Niners DL is ridiculous.

But the OL being "barely better than turnstiles" is a pants on head retarded take. Watch Sunday's game.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like the Bengals chances against the Eagles way more. Niners DL is ridiculous.

But the OL being "barely better than turnstiles" is a pants on head retarded take. Watch Sunday's game.
Ok, poorly maintained turnstiles badly needing sanded and lubricated.

• 2Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Eagles DLine is flat out better. Sure, Bosa is a monster and it's nice having Armstead back, but I REALLY miss D.J. Jones.

What really makes the Niners D so good is their LBs.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Eagles DLine is flat out better. Sure, Bosa is a monster and it's nice having Armstead back, but I REALLY miss D.J. Jones.

What really makes the Niners D so good is their LBs.

The Eagles are dope no doubt, but I think a bit of their success is due to the competition they played. Eagles didn't really have any quality wins. I guess the Vikings? They played a lot of bad teams. And they didn't face one top tier QB except for maybe Lawrence before JAX started to figure shit out.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The one top tier QB the 9’ers played against they got fucking whooped.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The one top tier QB the 9’ers played against they got fucking whooped.

Who was that? The Jags game was pretty close. What one top tier QB would you even be talking about? Goff? They also barely beat the Lions.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh I'm dumb and didn't read Niners and thought we were still talking about the Eagles.

But it applies to both NFC teams really. Neither has had the pleasure of playing and stopping a top AFC QB. Like for the Eagles it's not too hard to look dominant when you draw the AFC South and NFC North in your schedule.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

4EC20789-EDCF-400B-B1D8-22183A4660F8.jpeg

I bet the line and spread just for you Alex Alex