2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys lose an extremely winnable game. I mean, Purdy, a rookie QB was mega-limited and your 7th year QB found a way to give the game away. At the end of the 1st half Dak's INT was a 9 point swing. Of course losing your most explosive player to a broken leg is a massive bummer - 49ers fucking love to wrap up and just sit on dudes when tackling, plus Shanahan always has sketchy fucking run schemes where they dive at knees and shit.

Nothing new. Your QB has regressed under Kellen Moore. If you were serious about winning a Super Bowl you'd enter the Brady & Rodgers sweepstakes, but you're not.

I think the Bengals handle the Chiefs, I just think at this moment they're a better team.

I also, this pains me so much, think the Eagles handle the 49ers. 49ers are a QB away from completely dominating the league, but Shanahan refuses for some dumb ass reason. Not sold on Purdy, dude didn't have to do shit last night - which is a testament to that coaching staff.

Also Deebo Samuel talking shit - get the fuck outta here you little dark-skinned american inventor. Your offense just played less shitty. Should let Parsons rape Samuel on live TV. It's awesome how we're going to waste the second coming of Lawrence Taylor /s

View attachment 454871
Lol this kid is MAAAAD. Enjoy the draft.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Think it will be Bengals vs Eagles in the Superbowl. I won't be surprised if the 49ers win though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
100% need to ditch Moore, think there is an out in Dak's contract right now so could definitely be the time to look at other options.

Love this hot take people have of blaming Moore like the plays are designed to have Dak not see his own open receivers, throw into the arms of DBs, and miss his receivers by a mile.

Their lone TD drive was full of clever plays that fooled the defense and didn't take any heroics from Dak. At some point it's on the QB to not be shitty.

Game would have been 42-0 at the half if C Rush started. Would end up 42-35 after they rested him in the second half and Dak throws 5 pick 6's on run heavy plays to kill the clock

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
BREAKING: Chiefs have hired a special Athletic Trainer to work with Patrick Mahomes ankle this week. After working with Mr Miyagi this upcoming week the Chiefs and Mahomes expect him to play against the Bengals.
miyagi chiefs.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
100% need to ditch Moore, think there is an out in Dak's contract right now so could definitely be the time to look at other options.
Two more years to get to the "out" in Dak's contract, sadly. Right about that time, Cade Klubnik and Arch Manning will be coming up. Hope springs eternal!
Can't regress if you were never good.
Well, which is an even worse sign because he has regressed from a "no turnovers" QB to prime "declining Eli Manning". Either way, you have to scapegoat someone... Or not, I mean they kept Jason Garrett, offensive extraordinaire, for 8 years.
This is the type of melty take I'm here for.
27 years, the only surprising thing would've been if we made it to a Super Bowl, I wouldn't know what to do. Last year, I was so resigned to the 49ers beating the Cowboys that it was whatever. This year, I thought they had a better chance, but would more than likely lose a close game - issue is the game was much more winnable than I expected. The annoying part is that Dan Quinn is going to leave, and the Cowboys are going to regress back to a 9 win team who barely makes the playoffs and is stuck with an average QB for two more years while Micah Parsons & CeeDee Lamb rot in mediocrity - just good enough to not make serious changes. All while Sean Payton revives the Texans or some shit, and not the Cowboys.

It's also a ton of fun listening to Eagles/49ers fans jizz about beating the Cowboys - you're playing a team with a mental handicap. Congrats, you beat a group of retards/people from the Jason Garrett coaching tree. What an accomplishment.

It's cool. Jerry Jones is cool. I'm not outside his Highland Park master bedroom window as we speak. Chargers fans know how it goes.

• 1Truth!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak will fool you every now and then with a great game, but him putting together a string of playoff wins just isn't going to ever happen. He needs everything around him to be perfect, and even then he'll shit the bed on you at bad times

gak

<Gold Donor>
e.jpg

Ezekiel Elliott willing to take a pay cut in order to stay in Dallas

Dallas Cowboys star running Ezekiel Elliott is reportedly willing to accept a pay cut in order to remain with the Dallas Cowboys, according to the Dallas Morning Star.

Elliot is currently scheduled to earn a $10.9 million salary in 2023 but he 'understands that a reduced salary can better fit him into the franchise's plans.'

Dallas made the Ohio State product the league's highest-paid running back with a six-year, $90 million contract extension in 2019, and keeps him tied to the team until 2027.

The three-time pro bowler was asked about his Cowboys future following Sunday's game.

'I've definitely thought about it,' said Elliott, who signed his six-year extension in 2019 following a holdout. 'I want to be here.

'I don't have a crystal ball; I can't tell you the future. But I definitely want to be here.'

e2.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Damar Hamlin is alive and doing far better than any of us could ever have imagined. He's a walking miracle.

But as crazy and retarded as those conspiracy guys are, they are still more sane than a Biden voter.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Damar Hamlin died so the Bills could put up 10 points with that offensive cast. RIP.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who have the Eagles beat this year?

They had a pretty soft schedule. They had to play Dallas twice, and Green Bay. Who else was even somewhat of a challenging outing? The Commanders? They dont have a single signature win ALL YEAR. They took care of business, and their advanced numbers hold up, but they havent had to play a team like San Francisco. You can kind of say the same about the 49ers, but they did play and lose to the Chiefs, and beat the Chargers. Either way The Eagles are going to have to play a real team now, even though they arent a franchise anymore.

The only good team the niners have beat this year are the cowboys. Your point is dumb because the other team falls even shorter of meeting the benchmark you're setting.

that said, die eagles die. Go niners. Bengals beat the niners in the superbowl.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chiefs were -1 last night and it's Bengals 2-5 right now. I don't think I've ever seen a swing that large. Pretty crazy Bengals are favored in KC.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good lord, stupid fucking meatheads.

Edit: Not trying to defend this, but sure seems like a whole lot of nothing. Would like to see video or something

Police officers were called to Omenihu’s home in the 300 block of Santana Row at 4:39 p.m. for a report of domestic violence. Upon arriving, a woman told officers that Omenihu is her boyfriend and that he “pushed her to the ground during an argument.”

A police news release stated that the woman complained of arm pain but that “officers did not observe any visible physical injuries,” and that she declined medical attention.

Omenihu, who was still at the location when officers arrived, gave a statement to police and was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic violence. Police also obtained an emergency protective order for the woman, and they served that to Omenihu.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
surprising pretty much no-one. looks like the Patriots are hiring Bill O'Brien as OC to replace what they had this year: ren and stimpy.

HOPEFULLY the patriots offense will be Competent next year due to this-o'brien knows jones, and they did work together for a bit at alabama. O'Brien knows the original pats offense scheme, maybe go back to that OR implement a more wide open offensive scheme based on it that is more "shanahan" style. Now they just have to fix the horrid line play from this past year to allow jones to throw the ball. they do this and he will be better than his rookie year and show the improvement that was expected THIS year.