2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Lifelong, checking in

1675282336455.png

Edit: obviously not my pick to win, but I can't root for the Eagles under any circumstances.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fuck the Eagles. Pat Mahomes is going to get #2.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How does Shanahan keep getting away with this?!
Don't worry guys, it's just "bad luck". That's football!

C.J. Beathard, Nick Mullens tearing his UCL also, Lance with 3 injuries in 4 starts, Jimmy G with 7 in 61, Purdy, Josh Johnson, RG3's career destroyed, etc. Oh, what's that? Mike McDaniel in Miami and Robert Saleh in New York also had a bunch of QB injuries as well? Huh, I'm sure it's just more "bad luck". Definitely couldn't be a culture fostered by a head coach that doesn't give a fuck.

• 1WTF
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Don't worry guys, it's just "bad luck". That's football!

C.J. Beathard, Nick Mullens tearing his UCL also, Lance with 3 injuries in 4 starts, Jimmy G with 7 in 61, Purdy, Josh Johnson, RG3's career destroyed, etc. Oh, what's that? Mike McDaniel in Miami and Robert Saleh in New York also had a bunch of QB injuries as well? Huh, I'm sure it's just more "bad luck". Definitely couldn't be a culture fostered by a head coach that doesn't give a fuck.
Yeah it really makes sense for a head coach to not care if his players get injured. Who needs players anyway right? Another great take from the local dumb guy.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it really makes sense for a head coach to not care if his players get injured. Who needs players anyway right? Another great take from the local dumb guy.
I like your big brain take instead - The one where Shanahan is just the unluckiest coach in the history of the NFL (which begs the question why the fuck you'd want that coaching your team) and it's merely coincidence that two coaches from his "coaching tree" have had a rash of QB injuries as well.

Are you still going to have that same genius take when Ryans gets a bunch of QBs injured in Houston? Afterall, that's football!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I am all in on the EAGLES. FLY EAGLES FLY

I put $200 on the moneyline as I did Jags and Bengals.

41 - 10 Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles Football GIF by Pepsi

Ok. going to ask here, since I have never gambled in my life. How do you put money on a game? Like you go to a website? Call a bookie? How do you know good vs bad bets etc. I get over unders, but seems you can bet on anything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depends on the State you are in. If you are a Green state, then Fan Duel, Draft Kings app's are probably the easiest.

betting.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ahhh that explains it. I am in Massachusetts. We are pending. Thanks!
Yeah I use Draft Kings, Fan Duel and MGM bet.

I bet money line to jinx the team (it’s worked so far!) and a bunch of parlay (Kelce will have 50 receiving/ Hurts will score 1 passing TD and rush 40 etc (to recoup my superstitions)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Florida in Limbo because can't have any degeneracy here!

No JK its because the Seminoles run a monopoly and have fuck you money.

• 4Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tom is just waiting until next December when the Niners are desperate and on their 5th quarterback.
Going to hand his mic to his co-host and suit up to save them at half time.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like