2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
We should. Running the GOAT out of the league is better than any Super Bowl.
We thought briefly we had run him out last year... and THEN won the superbowl. So I am going to have to disagree with you there.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
We thought briefly we had run him out last year... and THEN won the superbowl. So I am going to have to disagree with you there.
Cowboys did what the Rams couldn't even in their Super Bowl year. That is why it's better.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How did Shanahan's coaching lead to Purdy's injury?
I'm sure it didn't. It's just bad luck, really. Practice squad TEs are usually a great way to block arguably the league's best pass rusher.

Also, Johnny Manziel, RG3, Jimmy G 7 times, Trey Lance 3 times in 4 games, C.J. Beathard, Purdy and Nick Mullens both having UCL injuries, and Johnson. All just mere "bad luck" coincidences. Mike McDaniel (OC in SF under Shanahan) goes to Miami and ruins the career of Tua as well as Bridgewater getting injured? Just a random happenstance. Robert Saleh, defensive coordinator in SF under Shanahan getting Mike White, Joe Flacco and Zach Wilson blown up? Probably just a freak occurrence.

At some point you have to realize that Shanahan is his father. There's a pattern here. They are "scheme" coaches and everything else is secondary. I'm not saying Shanahan WANTS players to get hurt, I'm saying that his "scheme" puts players in bad positions and he doesn't give a fuck, because he has bought into his own hype and believes his "scheme" > all. He even said after the Purdy injury that Aiyuk was wide open on the play and Brock should've "stepped up" in the pocket there. Does that sound like a guy who gives a flying fuck about players? Not Shanahan's fault that a 7 game rookie may not have a 100% grasp on the NFL, his playcalling is unmatched!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cowboys did what the Rams couldn't even in their Super Bowl year. That is why it's better
Rams gave Brady hope. Hell if he got all the way to championship game, then it couldn't be over right?

Sucks because now I can't say I was at Bradys last game

Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He even said after the Purdy injury that Aiyuk was wide open on the play and Brock should've "stepped up" in the pocket there.

That's true though. Kittle said the same thing. Purdy knew what the protection scheme was and that it wasn't going to last long so he needed to get the ball out fast.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm sure it didn't. It's just bad luck, really. Practice squad TEs are usually a great way to block arguably the league's best pass rusher.

Also, Johnny Manziel, RG3, Jimmy G 7 times, Trey Lance 3 times in 4 games, C.J. Beathard, Purdy and Nick Mullens both having UCL injuries, and Johnson. All just mere "bad luck" coincidences. Mike McDaniel (OC in SF under Shanahan) goes to Miami and ruins the career of Tua as well as Bridgewater getting injured? Just a random happenstance. Robert Saleh, defensive coordinator in SF under Shanahan getting Mike White, Joe Flacco and Zach Wilson blown up? Probably just a freak occurrence.

At some point you have to realize that Shanahan is his father. There's a pattern here. They are "scheme" coaches and everything else is secondary. I'm not saying Shanahan WANTS players to get hurt, I'm saying that his "scheme" puts players in bad positions and he doesn't give a fuck, because he has bought into his own hype and believes his "scheme" > all. He even said after the Purdy injury that Aiyuk was wide open on the play and Brock should've "stepped up" in the pocket there. Does that sound like a guy who gives a flying fuck about players? Not Shanahan's fault that a 7 game rookie may not have a 100% grasp on the NFL, his playcalling is unmatched!

So a real coach wouldn't expect an open receiver to get the ball and rookie QBs can't be expected to know how football works?

You should have just said you're retarded and saved a lot of time

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So a real coach wouldn't expect an open receiver to get the ball and rookie QBs can't be expected to know how football works?
A real coach wouldn't put a practice squad TE on Reddick. Actual Olinemen can't even block the guy.

I'm fine with the play if you have Kittle on the end, hell even Charlie Woerner or Dwelley would've been passable. But our 4th string TE?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"That wasn't a gun you saw, it was actually $20,000 in cash. See, I have it right here. Actually, I'd like you to have it. Just so you will realize that it isn't and has never been a gun."

• 2Like

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
SEAN PAYTON PLEASE BRING THE BRONCOS TO THE PLAYOFFS IN 2023.

I can't take this anymore.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike