I see Black and Orange Ink in your future. @Ambiturner

Help Me Run Away Music Video GIF by St. Lucia
Ok

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Broncos just suck in the red zone

Because they refuse to fucking hand it off. Same problem as the Colts. These morons have Jonathan Taylor and Javonte Williams in their backfields and are content to watch Ryan and Wilson throw incomplete pass after incomplete pass.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tua almost 500 yards and 6 tds. Mike McDaniel cooking something up in Miami. Im not sure if Baltimore sucks or if Miami is legit, but either way its an exciting day to be a Dolphins fan. The 2021 season is already turning out to be wildly successful(exciting), the NFL product is alive and healthier than ever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I didn't watch the game but jesus christ how do you get shut out by the fucking Jags. Are the Colts really THAT bad?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Bengals OL needs to figure their shit out. Can't keep piling up the losses while they learn how to play together. Can they play like they do in the second half the whole game? They've been starting sluggish in every game this year.
O-lines takes time to develop. Most rookies need a year to get up to pro level, and even veterans need time together to gel and get communications right. You may not see much improvement for another month, or you could get hosed and they are actually worse than last season.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Justin Tucker 59 straight successful field goal attempts in the 4th quarter. He is the best kicker ever by a wide margin IMO.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Justin Tucker 59 straight successful field goal attempts in the 4th quarter. He is the best kicker ever by a wide margin IMO.
His ability to kick for distance while being so accurate is pretty damn absurd.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know if keeping Jimmy was a good idea when they decided to do it but it's a good fucking idea now. I feel terrible for Lance. Another year of not playing and all the questions about him are still going to be there this time next year. Can't imagine how frustrating that must be.

• 2Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
After tomorrow, we'll add one of Eagles / Vikings, and very likely Bills, but as of now, the only 2-0 teams are the Bucs (sure), Chiefs (not a surprise), Dolphins (little surprising), and... the Giants? What in the fiddly fuck?

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
After 2 weeks... Cooper Rush has thrown more TD passes than Dak Prescot. Let that shit marinade for a few in your head. heh

And yes, I was someone who had Tua on his bench this week.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Officially on "Micah Parsons for 30 sacks" watch.

Better player in the NFL currently? Doubt.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Crazy endings to a lot of these games in the first 2 weeks. Not too sure what to make of the Dolphins, Broncos look anemic on offense, Bucs D is back to being good, Cardinals looked like a dumpster fire before that 4th quarter, Bengals finding ways to lose games, Cowboys look like a 9-8 team like always, and Matt Ryan sucks like I thought he would.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Officially on "Micah Parsons for 30 sacks" watch.

Better player in the NFL currently? Doubt.

TJ Watt, Aaron Donald...that's about the list of defensive guys right now (I'm including Parsons with them).

I remember couple years back when people claimed us "playing Brady and Tampa tough" with Heinicke was some sort of moral victory. Winning the division that year instead of Dallas only let them get Parsons instead of us potentially. Guy is an absolute beast.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Crazy endings to a lot of these games in the first 2 weeks. Not too sure what to make of the Dolphins, Broncos look anemic on offense, Bucs D is back to being good, Cardinals looked like a dumpster fire before that 4th quarter, Bengals finding ways to lose games, Cowboys look like a 9-8 team like always, and Matt Ryan sucks like I thought he would.
Miami kept their defense intact from last season. All 11 starters plus they added Melvin Ingram and a couple other players. On offense they picked up Tyreek Hill, Chase Edmonds, Raheem Mostert, Cedric Wilson, Jr., and Terron Armstead to go along with Jaylen Waddle and Mike Gesicki.

Before the season started I would have said Miami was on the bubble of being a playoff team, but the combination of them coming back down 21 in the 4th to win, what we've seen early from the Raiders, Broncos, Titans, Colts, Browns, (Losing games you should have won vs the Seahawks, Cardinals, Giants, and Jets is going to bite these teams in the ass, plus whatever the Colts are doing), and having a head to head win over Baltimore does help Miami's chances a lot of being in the running for a wildcard.

That's not a guarantee; they're just doing better than projected while other teams are performing under expectations early. I expect Buffalo to win next week, but if Miami can upset a Cincinatti team with a struggling O-Line on Thursday Night in 2 weeks, they would be 3-1 and have H2H wins against 2 AFC North teams. Going 2-2 is more realistic, and then the schedule starts getting easier.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hear your enthusiasm, but I would temper it at least a little bit. We used to go through this same song and dance with Buffalo for 20 years, we would start off 3-0 or even 5-1 one time, then other teams actually studied us and we fell apart in the 2nd half of the season. So I think the key for Miami is if McDaniel can make the proper adjustments once teams figure out what they're doing on offense and gameplan against it.