2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dane Jackson with a neck injury, head snapped back.. didn't look good. Ambulance took him away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Looked like his upper back/neck got bent backwards in a terrible way. Teammate crashed into him. Real bad looking

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was watching the other game but did see a tweet he was moving his legs, so that’s positive

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jesus that Jackson injury is gonna be hard to shake. One of the most disturbing I’ve ever seen

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Saw a tweet saying they saw him moving his legs. Hopefullly he's ok.

On another note, Bills sure fucking look good. Makes me feel better about week 1.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Hopefully this is a sign of good things.

Jackson has full movement in his extremities, according to the team, and was getting a CT scan and an X-ray at Erie County Medical Center.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles look great, Hurts is playing pretty lights out, but the whole team is looking sharp

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, looks like GB has a dogshit division and a free ride to the playoffs again. Ditto with the Bucs.

Guess the love affair with Kevin O'Connell is over.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great game but we got a lot of injuries. lol and Cousins is terrible, knew he couldn't put together 2 good games in a row.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Kirk cousins is gonna finish his career top 10 in most stats - and that just shows you how much the game has changed cause hes a complete retard

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kirk cousins is gonna finish his career top 10 in most stats - and that just shows you how much the game has changed cause hes a complete retard

Cousins is a perfect example of a decent QB who can support WR's in fantasy, but doesn't have the tools or calm under pressure to get it done in big games/situations. Also any time his line is over-matched he has a ton of problems (and doesn't seem to be able to adjust).

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

Drunk cant figure out embed. What a moment. 97 years old. FUCKING LEGEND

even better version

• 1Like

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm

He is a retard. But he's a very rich retard. Still amazes me the amount of money this dudes pulled in for as mediocre as he is.

• 1Truth!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Jackson walked out of the hospital and that “all indications” are that Jackson avoided a serious injury despite how bad the hit looked.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users