2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Fadaar

That guy
Crazy endings to a lot of these games in the first 2 weeks. Not too sure what to make of the Dolphins, Broncos look anemic on offense, Bucs D is back to being good, Cardinals looked like a dumpster fire before that 4th quarter, Bengals finding ways to lose games, Cowboys look like a 9-8 team like always, and Matt Ryan sucks like I thought he would.

We'll find out about the Bucs defense the next two weeks. Packers and Chefs in Tampa.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1663597187977.png

• 12Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Officially on "Micah Parsons for 30 sacks" watch.

Better player in the NFL currently? Doubt.
He single handedly makes our defense look legit. The instant he comes off we look like garbage - his pressure on the QB is almost unrivaled in the NFL (I can think of 2-3 guys that offer similar instant pass rush). He gets taken out of the team and I think they might be 4-12.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What exactly did Jerry see in McFatty in the first place? "Oh look the Packers fired this guy after he largely wasted the prime years of a first ballot QB and not even the Jets would take him, I bet I he'll be an absolute miracle worker for me!"

My hope is that he saw someone he could fire quickly once Sean Payton was available.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jets are back in it. Getting rid of that annoying undefeated tag for week 2 was a genius move.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The funniest part about all this is it was really Brady who started the whole damn thing. Even more curious to me was also the fact Arians was down on the field for it also.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
man, if the Titans lose to the bills( and I expect the bills to win) Jags are atop the division with the only win in the whole division.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The funniest part about all this is it was really Brady who started the whole damn thing. Even more curious to me was also the fact Arians was down on the field for it also.
LOL the NFL is so weak when it comes to this shit. They already threw him out of the game this is just hands on hip bitch move. Let the men play and take their aggression out when games get heated it makes for better competition. This shit doesn't need to be run by PTA moms and dorks.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If it was his first time doing it, sure.

• 1Faggotry

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Jags aren't THAT far removed from being a bad quarter away from a SB, let's not forget.

5 years ago at this point, that's a lifetime with current NFL roster turnover. A good portion of that roster is no longer in the NFL any more. Cam Robinson is the only holdover still on the team I think? Kinda crazy actually. New GM. They're on 2nd different head coach since then (with an interim one for a few games last year, too).

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lots of key injuries tonight for the Bills - Davis, Oliver, Settle, Lewis, and now our center. This is the kind of game we lost last year, gotta win this time.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Lots of key injuries tonight for the Bills - Davis, Oliver, Settle, Lewis, and now our center. This is the kind of game we lost last year, gotta win this time.
Just pass it to Dawson Knox!
Cmon! (also please win by over 9.5 points, or I'm going to have to really think about my life and my decisions)