2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ive had no issues with it. The stream is great. Broadcast team sucks though.
I think it's just a Herbstreit problem. The guy is fine for College and obviously knows a ton about the schools, players, coaches, etc. Not so much with the NFL and you can definitely hear it in his color commentary. Half the time he's referring to players by their number.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not ready to say Wilson is done.

Hackett is awful. Very bad. Easy to be bad with that play calling. I wonder how long before he goes full Romo (as Romo did with Garrett his last full year) and audibles out of every single playcall.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I heard a podcast from a Denver beat writer saying basically that Wilson has full control of the team and staff. I wonder if he will ever start taking over playcalling for himself like Manning and such. Would make sense since they gave up so much and signed him to a massive deal. And considering that Seattle basically did the opposite of what he wanted which is why he wanted out.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think Seattle pretty much did what he wanted too. They would talk about changing things up and running the ball more during the off season but then when the time came they gave in and let him do what he wanted to. Russ has never learned to deliver the ball from the pocket in rhythm to the middle of the field. He's so good at improvising and throwing deep once coverage breaks down that he's always been able to get away with it but teams have learned that he's not going to throw in the middle of the field and he can't scramble as well as he used to be able to so he's getting exposed. If he wants to keep playing into his 40's he's going to have to learn to play from the pocket primarily which he's never had to do before. Aaron Rodgers is sort of experiencing the same thing but he was always better from the pocket than Wilson.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Micah Hyde out for the season with a neck injury, pretty big loss for Bills D

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Noooooooooooooooooo....

Jaquan Johnson now has to play his position. He's been in our system for 3+ years since we drafted him... 6th rounder but I guess we'll see how good he is tomorrow.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sammy Watkins to IR, Cole Beasley is a buc, and brittle kittle will play for the first time this year.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sammy Watkins to IR, Cole Beasley is a buc, and brittle kittle will play for the first time this year.
I’ll never understand why Watkins keeps getting paid. He plays one game a year. Some how made it through 2 this year.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

So the entire starting secondary for Buffalo is out tomorrow. Both safeties and Both CB's. Missing 2 other players on defense also. The front seven is still stacked though, and if they make Tua have to run for his life they should be alright.

On the other side, if Miami is going to show they're for real, this is the best chance they'll get to beat Buffalo. It's at home and it's going to be hot vs. a thinned out defensive rotation. Keeping the score respectable should be the minimum.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Pretty clever to do the surgery when he did if he didn't want to go to Washington and got word of it.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Pretty clever to do the surgery when he did if he didn't want to go to Washington and got word of it.
I still contend that Jimmy had ZERO interest in being traded anywhere this year. He either wanted to be cut or ride out the final year in a 9ers uniform. And the 9er fans are still eating their words.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I still contend that Jimmy had ZERO interest in being traded anywhere this year. He either wanted to be cut or ride out the final year in a 9ers uniform. And the 9er fans are still eating their words.
They're all secretly stoked they don't have to waste a year sucking for Lance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They're all secretly stoked they don't have to waste a year sucking for Lance.
Not even a little bit. Part of me honestly hopes they don't do well this year. Because if they go on a run, and make some noise in the playoffs, all it is going to do is cause more drama in the offseason. "Oh no, do they keep Jimmy now? What happens with Lance?" blah blah blah. I had mentally moved on from Jimmy G and was eager to see what Lance could do.

I would have preferred we suffer through a year of ups and downs from Lance, let him start to get some experience, and see what potential he may or may not have. I was fully prepared for him to have a rough year, but hopefully start to learn and grow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah man it would totally suck to have a qb that keeps helping your team make runs in the playoffs instead of wasting possibly years to find out if the new guy is a bust or not.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Even if Jimmy has a huge year, maybe you even win the super bowl, you are still stuck with Lance and no claim on Jimmy