2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Glad to hear he's going to be okay.

No need to rush him back for next week's game against Miami though. I'm sure whoever the backups are can cover Hill and Waddle with little to no issues. (But for real: Miami may not have time for them to get open with the Bills' pass rush).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This makes me very happy. You never want to see someone's career end like that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LOL the NFL is so weak when it comes to this shit. They already threw him out of the game this is just hands on hip bitch move. Let the men play and take their aggression out when games get heated it makes for better competition. This shit doesn't need to be run by PTA moms and dorks.

That your first NFL game?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Titans vs Raiders in the battle of not being 0-3 this weekend. Who got there call in to Bill first? lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I really thought the Titans and Colts would be better than they've showed so far.

Raiders are at least competitive.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That whole not paying Brown is slapping them silly right now, they have no real threat there that defenses can’t handle. As great as Henry is, he can’t do it all for you.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really thought the Titans and Colts would be better than they've showed so far.

Raiders are at least competitive.

Colts just need to stop being stupid and feed Taylor. They should have won week 1, but Matt Ryan is just trash.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Kevin Harlan is calling the Buffalo - Miami game. He also called the Miami - Baltimore game last week. Quite the blessing to have him two weeks in a row, win or lose.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
gotta love how MNF continus to have shit games
Yup NFC has the majority of the biggest markets, particularly the NFC East.

My football bugbear is being forced to watch the Bears get dominated by Packers and a bunch of mediocre NFC East teams suck up valuable primetime slots just because they're in massive markets.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Fred Warner accidentally taking out Nick Bosa in the Seahawks game.

• 2Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Hackett, who calls plays for the Broncos, didn’t call plays in Green Bay, and last did so in Jacksonville in 2018, when he was fired midseason. Outten has never been an offensive coordinator. Evero has never been a defensive coordinator or called plays. Stukes has never been a special teams coach. Add in the new quarterback in Wilson, and the Broncos were the only team this year who entered Week 1 with a new quarterback, head coach, offensive coordinator, and defensive coordinator.

Just wow.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
All of the coaching hires, trading for Wilson happened before the sale of the team. outside of Wilson, doubt anyone there has any sort of job security at the moment with the new owner.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ive actually heard a lot of NFL radio talk about Hackett and say he is on the hot seat and could get fired if things dont turn around. I cant remember the last time a new coach was fired a few games into their tenure. Even shitty Urban Meyer lasted a full season.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ive actually heard a lot of NFL radio talk about Hackett and say he is on the hot seat and could get fired if things dont turn around. I cant remember the last time a new coach was fired a few games into their tenure. Even shitty Urban Meyer lasted a full season.
Nope, he got fired after 13 games.

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
All of the coaching hires, trading for Wilson happened before the sale of the team. outside of Wilson, doubt anyone there has any sort of job security at the moment with the new owner.
Denver's problems summed up in two words: John Elway. Outside of landing Peyton Manning he has flubbed everything.